|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical figure does Glazier claims Megan Flynn poses as?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) Eva Braun.
2. What kind of tarot card does Robicheaux ask Megan about?
(c) The Hermit.
(d) The Hanged Man.
3. Who do Robucheaux and Purcel have a disagreement about in this section?
4. What had Cool Breeze claim he has been bitten by in Chapter 4?
(a) A bear.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A snake.
(d) A dog.
5. What kind of trees shade Cisco's house?
(a) Palm trees.
(b) Oak trees.
(c) Fir trees.
(d) Elm trees.
6. Who does Lester Cobb say is a pimp?
7. Where did Harpo Scruggs work as a prison guard?
(b) Wandsworth prison.
(c) Angola prison.
(d) Fort Knox.
8. What country does Glazier say is soon to become the property of China?
(d) Hong Kong.
9. Who did Robicheaux contact about Guidry's dogs?
(a) The Humane Society.
(b) The RSPCA.
(c) The Children's society.
(d) The Dog Protection Center.
10. What drug is Jimmy addicted to?
11. Who has a contract out on Cool Breeze?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Giacono family.
(c) The Miarami family.
(d) The CIA.
12. What does the narrator compare Megan's smile to?
(a) A flower.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A mushroom.
(d) A thorn.
13. Where does Mout' Broussard live?
(c) Vermillion Parish.
14. Where does Robicheaux work?
(a) The Louisiana detective agency.
(b) The meat factory.
(c) The cotton fields.
(d) The sheriff's department.
15. What kind of shop does Fig work in?
(a) A sweet shop.
(b) A sandwich shop.
(c) A wine shop.
(d) An olive shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Purcel hurt Jimmy Fig in this section?
2. Who does Lila Terrobonne pull a gun on in a bar?
3. What does the author compare Clete's neck to?
4. What awful thing does Soileau think happened to Lila Terrabone?
5. What did the black girl admit she had been doing before she was raped?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)