|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mout' Broussard live?
(a) Vermillion Parish.
2. What awful thing does Soileau think happened to Lila Terrabone?
(a) She was a slave.
(b) She was locked up.
(c) She was tortured.
(d) She was raped.
3. Where was Alafair born?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) El Salvador.
(c) Mexico City.
(d) Rio de Janerio.
4. What kind of trees shade Cisco's house?
(a) Fir trees.
(b) Palm trees.
(c) Elm trees.
(d) Oak trees.
5. What did a man caution Mulcahy not to do?
(a) Break the seal.
(b) Leave his house.
(c) Look up from the floor.
(d) Throw a fit.
6. What does the narrator compare Megan's smile to?
(a) A mushroom.
(b) A thorn.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A flower.
7. What did Breeze's wife once pick in the fields?
8. Who has a contract out on Cool Breeze?
(a) The Giacono family.
(b) The Miarami family.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
9. How do the Cajuns pronounce the word mouth?
10. What kind of tarot card does Robicheaux ask Megan about?
(c) The Hermit.
(d) The Hanged Man.
11. How is Geraldine related to Bill Holtzner?
(a) His mother.
(b) His niece.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His sister.
12. What kind of shop does Fig work in?
(a) A sandwich shop.
(b) An olive shop.
(c) A wine shop.
(d) A sweet shop.
13. In which city did Robicheaux once work as a policeman?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
(d) St. Louis.
14. What drug does the narrator think Geraldine is addicted to?
15. What does Mulcahy threaten the man with at the end of the section?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A magnum.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robicheaux drive to talk to the police chief?
2. Who does Mulcahy say refuses to leave his church?
3. What drug is Jimmy addicted to?
4. How does Purcel hurt Jimmy Fig in this section?
5. What has an identified black man set fire to?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)