|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Clete's eyes droop at the corners like?
(a) A wolf's.
(b) A prize fighter's.
(c) A drunkard's.
(d) A bulldog's.
2. What industry does Cisco now work in?
(a) The sport industry.
(b) The wheat industry.
(c) The film industry.
(d) The music industry.
3. What is James Mulcahy's role in the community?
(d) Parish priest.
4. What does Cisco say is Billy's problem?
(a) He is ignorant.
(b) He is eccentric.
(c) His is exhausted.
(d) He is racist.
5. What sound does the narrator say Cajuns often have trouble with?
6. What is the name of Mulcahy's church?
(a) St. Peter's Church.
(b) St. Wencelas's Church.
(c) St. Mary's Church.
(d) St. Andrew's Church.
7. What does the author compare Clete's neck to?
(a) A swan.
(b) A dictionary.
(c) A fire hydrant.
(d) A flag pole.
8. What war did Jimmy fight in?
(a) World War Two.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Gulf War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
9. What has an identified black man set fire to?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A police station.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A movie set.
10. What did the black girl admit she had been doing before she was raped?
(a) Teasing the boys.
(c) Smoking drugs.
(d) Soliciting on the streets.
11. What kind of shop does Fig work in?
(a) An olive shop.
(b) A wine shop.
(c) A sweet shop.
(d) A sandwich shop.
12. Who do Robucheaux and Purcel have a disagreement about in this section?
13. Who does Megan believe the Hanged Man is in reference to?
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
14. Where does the narrator say Cisco educated himself?
(c) The street.
(d) The library.
15. What drug is Jimmy addicted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say people like Swede Boxleiter don't confide in?
2. What is Purcel's job in New Orleans?
3. Who does Lila Terrobonne pull a gun on in a bar?
4. What did Lavonia poison the Terrobonne's family's food with?
5. In which city did Robicheaux once work as a policeman?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)