|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mulcahy threaten the man with at the end of the section?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A magnum.
(d) A knife.
2. What is Clete Purcel arrested for in this section?
(a) Drunken disorderly.
(b) Drink driving.
(d) Dangerous driving.
3. What does the narrator say Mout is built like?
(a) A brickwall.
(b) A barndoor.
(c) A haystack.
(d) A skyscraper.
4. Where does Robicheaux work?
(a) The Louisiana detective agency.
(b) The meat factory.
(c) The cotton fields.
(d) The sheriff's department.
5. Where does Robicheaux say he has seen a dawn like this one before?
(c) New Delhi.
6. Where does Robicheaux drive to talk to the police chief?
(d) New Orleans.
7. What industry does Cisco now work in?
(a) The wheat industry.
(b) The sport industry.
(c) The film industry.
(d) The music industry.
8. Who does Robicheaux think is blackmailing Cisco Flynn?
9. What has an identified black man set fire to?
(a) A movie set.
(b) A police station.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A mansion.
10. What historical figure does Glazier claims Megan Flynn poses as?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) Eva Braun.
(d) Joan of Arc.
11. What does Cisco say is Billy's problem?
(a) He is ignorant.
(b) He is racist.
(c) His is exhausted.
(d) He is eccentric.
12. What does Mout' Broussard do for a living?
(a) Picks berries.
(c) Shines shoes.
(d) Grows coffee.
13. In which country did Harpo Scruggs die?
14. What does Mulcahy think the man was referring to when he said seal?
(b) A suitcase.
(c) The police.
(d) A grave.
15. How does Purcel hurt Jimmy Fig in this section?
(a) He pokes him in the eye.
(b) He stabs him in the belly.
(c) He punches him in the face.
(d) He breaks his thumbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trees shade Cisco's house?
2. Who is helping Clete move in this section?
3. What did the narrator rescue his adopted daughter from?
4. What is the name of Mulcahy's church?
5. What is the name of Mout' Brossard's dog?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)