1. Where does Robicheaux say he has seen a dawn like this one before?
2. What does the author say the sky becomes as white as?
3. What does Robicheaux compare the sun to?
An egg yolk.
4. In which city did Robicheaux once work as a policeman?
5. What does the narrator compare Megan's smile to?
6. What prize has Megan won?
The Pulitzer Prize.
7. What does the author compare Clete's neck to?
A fire hydrant.
8. What do Clete's eyes droop at the corners like?
A prize fighter's.
This section contains 3,367 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)