|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shop does Scarlotti own?
(a) A china shop.
(b) A newspaper shop.
(c) A wine shop.
(d) A flower shop.
2. What does AIM stand for?
(a) The American Independent Movement.
(b) American Independent Movies.
(c) American Indian Music.
(d) The American Indian Movement.
3. What does the narrator pick out from the back of his hands at the end of the novel?
(b) Dried blood.
4. Who does Jessie say she is afraid will kill her?
(a) Cool Breeze.
5. What was Jack Flynn beaten with before he was crucified?
(a) Cold meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lavonia poison the Terrobonne's family's food with?
2. What is Megan's father's name?
3. What war did Jimmy fight in?
4. Who do Robucheaux and Purcel have a disagreement about in this section?
5. What does Loudermilk have tattooed on his left wrist?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)