|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Alafair born?
(a) El Salvador.
(b) Rio de Janerio.
(c) Mexico City.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What is James Mulcahy's role in the community?
(a) Parish priest.
3. What does the author say the sky becomes as white as?
(a) American teeth.
(b) Polished bone.
(c) Bone china.
(d) White wash.
4. What does Mulcahy think the man was referring to when he said seal?
(a) A grave.
(b) The police.
(c) A suitcase.
5. What does Mulcahy threaten the man with at the end of the section?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A magnum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the sheriff say Cool Breeze has complained to?
2. Who does Mulcahy say refuses to leave his church?
3. Who did Robicheaux contact about Guidry's dogs?
4. What war did Jimmy fight in?
5. What do Clete's eyes droop at the corners like?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)