|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mulcahy's church?
(a) St. Peter's Church.
(b) St. Mary's Church.
(c) St. Andrew's Church.
(d) St. Wencelas's Church.
2. In which city did Robicheaux once work as a policeman?
(a) New York.
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
3. Who does Robicheaux ask Cool Breeze to stay away from?
(a) Alex Guidry.
(b) Billy Holtzner.
(c) Swede Boxleiter.
(d) Clete Purcel.
4. Where does Glazier say Esteban has escaped to?
(b) The West Coast.
(c) The Italian Riviera.
(d) The East Coast.
5. Where does Robicheaux drive to talk to the police chief?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Purcel's job in New Orleans?
2. What does Ruby say her friend Connie does for a living?
3. Who did Robicheaux contact about Guidry's dogs?
4. Who does Detective John Nash question in this section?
5. What does Mulcahy threaten the man with at the end of the section?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)