|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guidry doing when Robicheaux and Soileau find him?
(a) Drinking in a bar.
(b) Playing golf.
(c) Putting money on a horse.
(d) Playing card.
2. What does the narrator pick out from the back of his hands at the end of the novel?
(d) Dried blood.
3. What does the author compare Clete's neck to?
(a) A dictionary.
(b) A swan.
(c) A fire hydrant.
(d) A flag pole.
4. What does Robicheaux tell Guidry at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) He is the main suspect in Ida's murder.
(b) Scruggs wants to kill him.
(c) Ida was pregnant with Guidry's child.
(d) Ida said Guidry's name just before she died.
5. What kind of grip does the Ruger revolver have?
(a) Iron grips.
(b) Steel grips.
(c) Ivory grips.
(d) Plastic grips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cool Breeze sell the Giaconos?
2. What sound does the narrator say Cajuns often have trouble with?
3. Who does Glazier tell Robicheaux is missing in this section?
4. What kind of tarot card does Robicheaux ask Megan about?
5. In which country is Raton a city?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)