|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 34 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guidry doing when Robicheaux and Soileau find him?
(a) Drinking in a bar.
(b) Putting money on a horse.
(c) Playing golf.
(d) Playing card.
2. What does the narrator compare Megan's smile to?
(a) A mushroom.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A thorn.
(d) A flower.
3. What country does Glazier say is soon to become the property of China?
(a) Hong Kong.
4. What did the black girl admit she had been doing before she was raped?
(a) Smoking drugs.
(b) Soliciting on the streets.
(d) Teasing the boys.
5. Who does Lila say she has forgiven in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James Mulcahy's role in the community?
2. Who phones Robicheaux at the end of Chapter 17?
3. Where does Robicheaux meet Ruby and her son in this section?
4. How is Swede Boxleiter killed in this section?
5. Where do Robicheaux and Purcel look for Scruggs?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)