Lesson 1 (from Chapters 1 - 7)
The aim of this lesson is to examine the character of Dave Robicheaux.
1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Robicheaux goes in his spare time for relaxation. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Robcheaux and one his friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Robicheaux's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Robicheaux about his life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Robicheaux's life.
4. Homework. Write Robicheaux's character background.
Lesson 2 (from Chapters 1 - 7)
The aim of this lesson is to examine Dave Robicheaux's family life.
1. Class discussion. In what way does Robicheaux's family life mark him...
This section contains 4,368 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)