|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Teddy Martin NOT have commercial property in?
(c) New York.
(d) Palm Springs.
2. What does Worley do for Elvis inside Green's firm?
(a) Talks to Green.
(b) Copies Teddy Martin's file.
(c) Plants a bug in Green's office.
(d) Steals Green's personal office key.
3. Who shoots Truly?
4. Why does Angela Rossi go to see Elvis at his home?
(a) To yell at him.
(b) To ask for his help.
(c) To talk to Lucy.
(d) To give him evidence.
5. What does Cole offer Truly if he gets Kerris to give up?
(a) Medical attention.
(b) Immunity from prosecution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Worely work for Green anymore?
2. According to her neighbor, who is snooping around Mrs. Earle's house?
3. Where is Mrs. Earle when Elvis and Joe go to ask her why she changes her story about Rossi?
4. Why is Ben's father angry with Lucy?
5. What evidence does the coroner find suggesting that James Lester was murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Elvis and Anna Sherman meet privately after talking in the restaurant?
2. What does the contract between Martin and Green state?
3. Why is LeCederick worried for his mother's safety?
4. After discovering James Lester's body, what does Jonna reveal to Elvis about her husband?
5. What does Elvis discover in Mrs. Earle's phone records that concern him?
6. Where is Mrs. Earle and Mr. Lawrence when Joe, Elvis, and Angela Rossi arrive at Mr. Lawrence's house?
7. What evidence does Elvis present to Anna Sherman about Green and how does she respond?
8. How does Mr. Lawrence put an end to the gun battle between Kerris and Elvis, Rossi, and Pike?
9. What does Lucy tell Elvis about her ex-husband?
10. What do Elvis and Rossi tell LeCederick when they visit him at Terminal Island?
This section contains 1,486 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)