|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Green's original flat fee for representing Mr. Martin?
2. How does Willis offend Lucy at Green's party?
(a) He calls Elvis incompetent.
(b) He says bad things about the LAPD.
(c) He spills wine on her.
(d) He calls Rossi a derogatory name.
3. Who called James Lester eight days before he calls the tip line?
4. What does Tomsic tell Sherman to do in order to prove there is a connection between Green and Lester?
(a) Subpoena phone records.
(b) Talk to Mrs. Lester.
(c) Tap their phones.
(d) Go see Green and ask.
5. What does Green reveal to the news about Langolier and Truly?
(a) He denies the Truly/Langolier connection.
(b) He refuses to speak about it.
(c) He admits the Truly/Langolier connection.
(d) He says that Truly and Langolier are brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elvis call while waiting for the photos of the Mercedes?
2. What is in the trunk of the Jaguar?
3. What kind of car does Worely drive?
4. How is Worely going to gain access to Green's office?
5. What does Elvis compare Rossi's demeanor to following Mrs. Earle's new accusations?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation between Jonathan Green, Stan Kerris, and Elvis Cole at Green's party.
2. Why does Elvis take a picture of the Mercedes Benz that drives by Mrs. Earle's house?
3. What do Elvis and Rossi tell LeCederick when they visit him at Terminal Island?
4. How do Elvis, Joe, and Ray convince Lucas Worely to help them?
5. Summarize Elliot Truly's dying declaration to Elvis.
6. What does the contract between Martin and Green state?
7. What does Elvis' friend in the coroner office tell him about James Lester's death?
8. Who is Ray Depente?
9. How does Mr. Lawrence put an end to the gun battle between Kerris and Elvis, Rossi, and Pike?
10. Why is LeCederick worried for his mother's safety?
This section contains 1,483 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)