|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lester's wife say was her husband's only friend?
2. What illegal activity is Mrs. Lester participating in when Elvis and Joe go to see her?
(a) Smoking hash.
(b) Selling drugs.
(d) Fencing stolen goods.
3. After he is shot, what does Truly reveal about Teddy Martin?
(a) He is in Mexico.
(b) He is innocent.
(c) He is in the Jaguar.
(d) He is guilty.
4. What neighborhood does Mr. Lawrence live in?
(b) Long Beach.
(c) West Covina.
(d) Baldwin Hills.
5. Who is Mrs. Earle's neighbor?
(a) Mr. Thomas.
(b) Mr. Kerris.
(c) Mrs. Harris.
(d) Mrs. Lawrence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the trunk of the Jaguar?
2. Why doesn't Worely work for Green anymore?
3. Who does Cole believe is the mastermind behind Rossi's set up?
4. What game does Elvis play with Lucy and Ben instead of going out to dinner alone with Lucy?
5. How much money does Green get from Teddy's estate if the charges against Martin are dropped?
Short Essay Questions
1. After discovering James Lester's body, what does Jonna reveal to Elvis about her husband?
2. When Joe and Elvis go to the Thai restaurant, what does Elvis reveal about who he thinks is behind the Teddy Martin cover up?
3. How does Mr. Lawrence put an end to the gun battle between Kerris and Elvis, Rossi, and Pike?
4. Describe the circumstances surrounding James Lester's death.
5. What does Elvis discover in Mrs. Earle's phone records that concern him?
6. Who is Ray Depente?
7. What does Elvis want Lucas Worely to do to help him prove Jonathan Green fabricated evidence?
8. Describe Angela Rossi's state of mind when Pike and Cole go to see her after Mrs. Earle changes her story. Explain how Rossi's behavior is different from when she and Elvis first meet.
9. What do Elvis and Rossi tell LeCederick when they visit him at Terminal Island?
10. What does Elvis' friend in the coroner office tell him about James Lester's death?
This section contains 1,396 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)