|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James Lester's real name?
(a) James Lester.
(b) Elton Richards.
(c) Stuart Langolier.
(d) Elliot Truly.
2. What does Rossi want to look at when they go to see LeCederick Earle in prison?
(a) LeCederick's phone records.
(b) The visitor's log.
(c) LeCederick's prison file.
(d) LeCederick's cell.
3. What word best describes Rossi's mood following Mrs. Earle's change in her story?
4. Who does Elvis recognize from Green's party when he, Joe, and Rossi are pursuing Kerris?
(a) Green's colleague.
(b) Tracy Mannos.
(d) A security guard.
5. Aside from the LAPD, who else is investigating officer Rossi?
(a) The California Highway Patrol.
(b) The District Attorney's office.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Drug Enforcement Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What neighborhood does Mr. Lawrence live in?
2. Where do Elvis and Pike find James Lester's body?
3. Where do Rossi, Gibbs, Sherman, Tomsic, Bishop and Cole meet to discuss the evidence against her?
4. What person does Ray make up in order to scare Worely?
5. Who comes up with the idea to use Pritzik and Richards in the Teddy Martin cover up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Elvis want Lucas Worely to do to help him prove Jonathan Green fabricated evidence?
2. Where is Mrs. Earle and Mr. Lawrence when Joe, Elvis, and Angela Rossi arrive at Mr. Lawrence's house?
3. How does Mr. Lawrence put an end to the gun battle between Kerris and Elvis, Rossi, and Pike?
4. Describe the conversation between Jonathan Green, Stan Kerris, and Elvis Cole at Green's party.
5. Who is Mrs. Harris and what does she tell Elvis about Mrs. Earle?
6. What do Elvis and Rossi tell LeCederick when they visit him at Terminal Island?
7. After discovering James Lester's body, what does Jonna reveal to Elvis about her husband?
8. Who is Ray Depente?
9. Describe the circumstances surrounding James Lester's death.
10. Describe Angela Rossi's state of mind when Pike and Cole go to see her after Mrs. Earle changes her story. Explain how Rossi's behavior is different from when she and Elvis first meet.
This section contains 1,463 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)