|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Elvis and Lucy know Jodi Taylor?
(a) She is Jody's sister.
(b) She's a high school friend.
(c) She is Ben's teacher.
(d) They both worked her case.
2. What did Rossi fail to do when she made an arrest at the Burrito King?
(a) Call for back up.
(b) Secure the crime scene.
(c) "Mirandize" the suspects.
(d) Identify herself as a police officer.
3. Who does Green acknowledge as the person responsible for finding the evidence against Richards and Pritzik?
4. What facility is holding Teddy Martin?
(c) Men's Central Jail.
(d) San Quentin.
5. Who is the news director at Channel Eight news?
(a) Marcy Sykes.
(b) Kara Sykes.
(c) Elliot Truly.
(d) Lyle Stodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Elvis surprised to see where Rossi lives?
2. What did Rossi receive after the LeCederick Earle bust?
3. According to Mary Mason, how does she know who killed Susan Martin?
4. Who is Darlene?
5. How does Elton Richards' neighbor describe him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Toni Abatemao tell Cole about Stuart Langolier?
2. What does Mr. Pavlavi tell Elvis about "Steve"?
3. How does Rossi's former partner, Raymond Haig, feel about her?
4. What does Jonathan Green do when he arrives at Richards' apartment?
5. Who is Jodi Taylor and what is her connection to Elvis and Lucy?
6. Who is Lucy Chenier and what is her connection to Elvis?
7. What does Angela Rossi do when she first meets Elvis? Why does she react that way?
8. Describe the meeting between Cole and Jonathan Green when they met to discuss Angela Rossi.
9. Why does Green want Elvis to appear on the Channel Eight news and how does Cole feel about it?
10. What does LeCederick Earle say about Rossi when Elvis goes to visit him in jail?
This section contains 1,260 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)