|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Mexican destination did Elvis and Lucy visit?
(a) Mexico City.
(b) Puerta Vallarta.
2. What does Pike call lawyers?
(a) Lizard people.
3. What word best describes what Haig thinks of Rossi?
4. Who is Anna Sherman?
(a) Prizik's attorney.
(b) Richards' attorney.
(c) Rossi's partner.
(d) Assistant Deputy District Attorney.
5. What is revealed about Officer Rossi from the tip line?
(a) She gambles.
(b) She fabricates evidence.
(c) She is a good cop.
(d) She has a drug habit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Earle associate casts doubt on his story about Officer Rossi?
2. Why is Elvis anxious to leave Green's office when they meet to discuss his report on Angela Rossi?
3. How long ago was LeCederick's Earle's arrest?
4. What does LeCederick Earle claim that Officer Rossi planted during his arrest?
5. Who is the news director at Channel Eight news?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Elvis' meeting with Teddy Martin. Why is Elvis upset with Green?
2. How does Rossi's former partner, Raymond Haig, feel about her?
3. What evidence does Jonathan Green provide Elvis to show that Teddy Martin is innocent?
4. What do the police officers discover when they go to Teddy Martin's home to inform him of his wife's murder?
5. Describe Elvis' interactions with Floyd M. Thomas, Ms. Bonell, and Mrs. Reese.
6. What does Cole notice about Jonathan Green's office when he meets him and Truly about his Rossi report?
7. Why does Pete Bishop say, "It's gonna be a headliner. We'd better call the boss," when Susan Martin's body is discovered?
8. What happens when Elvis and Lucy go to dinner at Wolfgang Puck's?
9. What does Haig tell Cole about Rossi's ambition to rise through the ranks of the police department?
10. What does Joe Pike reveal to Elvis about Angela Rossi?
This section contains 1,445 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)