|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Jonathan Green's suit when Elvis gives him the Rossi report?
2. What odd behavior does Floyd Thomas display when Elvis goes to interview him?
(a) He refuses to speak.
(b) He yells at Elvis.
(c) He talks to himself.
(d) He speaks in third person.
3. What newspaper does Elvis NOT appear in after the news of Pritzik and Richards broke?
(a) The Daily News.
(b) The Examiner.
(c) The Ledger.
(d) The Times.
4. Who wants Elvis to give an interview to Channel Eight news?
5. What is Tomsic's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is revealed about Officer Rossi from the tip line?
2. What gas station does Susan Martin's alleged kidnapper work at?
3. What does Truly advise Elvis to do when the police come to Richards' apartment?
4. Who is Rossi's former partner?
5. Where does Officer Rossi live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who tells Elvis about Stuart Langolier and what does he do with this information?
2. What do the police officers discover when they go to Teddy Martin's home to inform him of his wife's murder?
3. Describe Elvis' meeting with Teddy Martin. Why is Elvis upset with Green?
4. What does Cole notice about Jonathan Green's office when he meets him and Truly about his Rossi report?
5. How do Lucy and Elvis respond to seeing him on the news for the first time?
6. What does LeCederick Earle say about Rossi when Elvis goes to visit him in jail?
7. Describe the meeting between Cole and Jonathan Green when they met to discuss Angela Rossi.
8. What does Toni Abatemao tell Cole about Stuart Langolier?
9. How is Mrs. Earle's story about LeCederick's arrest different from her son's?
10. How does Rossi's former partner, Raymond Haig, feel about her?
This section contains 1,342 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)