|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Walter Warren accuse of kidnapping Susan Martin?
(a) Teddy Martin.
(b) Angela Rossi.
(d) His brother, Phil.
2. Where does Officer Rossi live?
(b) Santa Monica.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) Marina del Rey.
3. What does Green want Elvis to do since his investigation of Rossi is over?
(a) Investigate Tomsic.
(b) Follow up on tips.
(c) Take a vacation and forget it.
(d) Continue to investigate Rossi.
4. What does Green tell Cole after their meeting about Rossi concludes?
(a) "The check is in the mail."
(b) "Good hunting."
(d) "See you later."
5. Where do Pritzik and Richards die?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the news director at Channel Eight news?
2. How many witness statements does Elvis need to investigate?
3. What does Rossi discover in the ivy outside Teddy Martin's house?
4. Who does James Lester identify as the person he heard talking about kidnapping a rich woman?
5. What is Tomsic's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joe Pike reveal to Elvis about Angela Rossi?
2. What does Toni Abatemao tell Cole about Stuart Langolier?
3. What evidence does Jonathan Green provide Elvis to show that Teddy Martin is innocent?
4. Why does Green want Elvis to appear on the Channel Eight news and how does Cole feel about it?
5. Describe the meeting between Cole and Jonathan Green when they met to discuss Angela Rossi.
6. What does Jonathan Green tell the media about Elvis Cole's work?
7. What does Haig tell Cole about Rossi's ambition to rise through the ranks of the police department?
8. What does LeCederick Earle say about Rossi when Elvis goes to visit him in jail?
9. Why does Pete Bishop say, "It's gonna be a headliner. We'd better call the boss," when Susan Martin's body is discovered?
10. Why is Elvis surprised to see where Angela Rossi lives?
This section contains 1,263 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)