|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Green get from Teddy's estate if the charges against Martin are dropped?
(a) 20 Million.
(b) Half a million.
(c) One Million.
(d) 120 Million.
2. Who is Mrs. Earle's neighbor?
(a) Mrs. Harris.
(b) Mrs. Lawrence.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Kerris.
3. According to her neighbor, who is snooping around Mrs. Earle's house?
4. Where does Elvis get the pictures of the Mercedes developed?
(d) Rite Aid.
5. What illegal activity is Mrs. Lester participating in when Elvis and Joe go to see her?
(a) Fencing stolen goods.
(c) Selling drugs.
(d) Smoking hash.
6. Who is watching Ben while Lucy and Elvis are at Jonathan Green's party?
(b) Elvis' neighbor.
(c) Peter Alan Nelson.
(d) Joe Pike.
7. Where do Elvis and Joe go after Mrs. Earle changes her story on the news?
(a) Green's office.
(b) Channel 8 news.
(c) Rossi's house.
(d) Joe's house.
8. What happens to Rossi following Mrs. Earle's changed story?
(a) She falls ill.
(b) She goes on vacation.
(c) She quits.
(d) She is suspended.
9. Where do Rossi, Gibbs, Sherman, Tomsic, Bishop and Cole meet to discuss the evidence against her?
(a) Cantor's Deli.
(b) Barney's Beanery.
(c) The Ivy.
(d) Greenblatt's Delicatessen.
10. What neighborhood does Mr. Lawrence live in?
(a) West Covina.
(b) Baldwin Hills.
(c) Long Beach.
11. What is in the trunk of the Jaguar?
(a) Shovels and plastic.
(d) Mr. Lawrence.
12. What does Sherman say is the reason people commit crimes?
(a) Fame and notariety.
(b) Sex and money.
(c) Vengeance and money.
(d) Sex and fame.
13. What kind of car is Kerris riding in when Elvis and Joe see him by Mr. Lawrence's house?
(a) White van.
(b) Pick up truck.
(c) Tan Aerostar.
14. Who shoots Stan Kerris?
(a) Elvis Cole.
(b) Mrs. Earle.
(c) Mr. Lawrence.
(d) Elliot Truly.
15. What kind of car does Worely drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elvis find in Worely's apartment to use as leverage?
2. What is Green's original flat fee for representing Mr. Martin?
3. Why does Elvis call Mrs. Earle's credit card companies?
4. How many amendments are there to Teddy and Green's original contract?
5. Who does Truly say is responsible for the Teddy Martin cover up?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)