|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he is shot, what does Truly reveal about Teddy Martin?
(a) He is in the Jaguar.
(b) He is in Mexico.
(c) He is innocent.
(d) He is guilty.
2. How many amendments are there to Teddy and Green's original contract?
3. How is Worely going to gain access to Green's office?
(a) Bribe the security guard.
(b) Set up a meeting with Green.
(c) Key card.
(d) Break in.
4. Where is Lester's wife when he dies?
(a) With family.
(b) With a friend.
(c) At the store.
(d) On vacation.
5. Where do Elvis and Joe go after Mrs. Earle changes her story on the news?
(a) Joe's house.
(b) Rossi's house.
(c) Channel 8 news.
(d) Green's office.
6. Who is Mrs. Earle's neighbor?
(a) Mr. Kerris.
(b) Mrs. Harris.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mrs. Lawrence.
7. Where does Lucy's ex-husband move to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Baton Rogue.
(c) New Orleans.
8. Aside from the LAPD, who else is investigating officer Rossi?
(a) The California Highway Patrol.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Drug Enforcement Agency.
(d) The District Attorney's office.
9. Why does Angela Rossi go to see Elvis at his home?
(a) To yell at him.
(b) To talk to Lucy.
(c) To give him evidence.
(d) To ask for his help.
10. Who is watching Ben while Lucy and Elvis are at Jonathan Green's party?
(b) Joe Pike.
(c) Peter Alan Nelson.
(d) Elvis' neighbor.
11. Where is Truly when Mr. Lawrence is shot?
(a) In the Jaguar.
(b) Behind the barn.
(c) Behind a maintenance shed.
(d) Holding the gun.
12. Why doesn't Worely work for Green anymore?
(a) He quit.
(b) He works for another firm.
(c) He has a drug habit.
(d) He wants to be a cop.
13. What does Tomsic tell Sherman to do in order to prove there is a connection between Green and Lester?
(a) Tap their phones.
(b) Subpoena phone records.
(c) Talk to Mrs. Lester.
(d) Go see Green and ask.
14. What kind of law did Worely practice?
15. Why does Elvis take a picture of the Mercedes that he sees by Mrs. Earle's house?
(a) To identify the model.
(b) To see if it's stolen.
(c) To get the license plate.
(d) To see if Mrs. Lester recognizes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ben's father angry with Lucy?
2. What evidence does the coroner find suggesting that James Lester was murdered?
3. What does Elvis find in Worely's apartment to use as leverage?
4. What neighborhood does Mr. Lawrence live in?
5. Where do Rossi, Gibbs, Sherman, Tomsic, Bishop and Cole meet to discuss the evidence against her?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)