|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Green's original flat fee for representing Mr. Martin?
2. Where is Lester's wife when he dies?
(a) On vacation.
(b) With a friend.
(c) With family.
(d) At the store.
3. Why does Pike want to bring Ray Depente Lucas to Worely's home?
(a) He owes Cole a favor.
(b) He gets people to talk.
(c) He knows Worely.
(d) He has a gun.
4. Who does Cole believe is the mastermind behind Rossi's set up?
5. Who called LeCederick right before Rossi and Elvis' visit?
(a) Mrs. Earle.
(b) Mr. Lawrence.
6. Aside from the LAPD, who else is investigating officer Rossi?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The District Attorney's office.
(c) The Drug Enforcement Agency.
(d) The California Highway Patrol.
7. Why does Sherman believe Mrs. Lester's testimony is worthless?
(a) Mrs. Lester hates Green.
(b) Mrs. Lester only wants money.
(c) Mrs. Lester is a hash head.
(d) Mrs. Lester is a known liar.
8. What does Elvis do after his conversation with Green at his party?
(a) Quits the case.
(b) Asks Green for more money.
(c) Speaks to the media.
(d) Talks to Willis.
9. Who does Truly say is responsible for the Teddy Martin cover up?
10. What evidence does the coroner find suggesting that James Lester was murdered?
(a) Ruptured capillaries on his neck.
(b) A gun shot wound.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) Blunt force trauma.
11. Why doesn't Worely work for Green anymore?
(a) He has a drug habit.
(b) He quit.
(c) He wants to be a cop.
(d) He works for another firm.
12. What is James Lester's real name?
(a) James Lester.
(b) Elton Richards.
(c) Stuart Langolier.
(d) Elliot Truly.
13. What illegal activity is Mrs. Lester participating in when Elvis and Joe go to see her?
(a) Fencing stolen goods.
(c) Smoking hash.
(d) Selling drugs.
14. What kind of car is Kerris riding in when Elvis and Joe see him by Mr. Lawrence's house?
(a) Pick up truck.
(c) Tan Aerostar.
(d) White van.
15. What word best describes Rossi's mood following Mrs. Earle's change in her story?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Lester, what did the man at the Mayfair Market give James?
2. Who does Elvis tell Mrs. Lester to call after discovering her husband's body?
3. Who does Elvis discover called Mrs. Earle before her disappearance?
4. Who is Mrs. Earle's neighbor?
5. Who does Lester's wife say was her husband's only friend?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)