|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Worely going to gain access to Green's office?
(a) Break in.
(b) Key card.
(c) Set up a meeting with Green.
(d) Bribe the security guard.
2. What does Tomsic tell Sherman to do in order to prove there is a connection between Green and Lester?
(a) Tap their phones.
(b) Talk to Mrs. Lester.
(c) Go see Green and ask.
(d) Subpoena phone records.
3. Who does Elvis recognize from Green's party when he, Joe, and Rossi are pursuing Kerris?
(a) A security guard.
(b) Green's colleague.
(c) Tracy Mannos.
4. Where do Rossi, Gibbs, Sherman, Tomsic, Bishop and Cole meet to discuss the evidence against her?
(a) Barney's Beanery.
(b) Cantor's Deli.
(c) The Ivy.
(d) Greenblatt's Delicatessen.
5. What person does Ray make up in order to scare Worely?
6. What does Elvis compare Rossi's demeanor to following Mrs. Earle's new accusations?
(a) Fine china.
(b) A teapot.
(c) An eggshell.
(d) A steam engine.
7. Who went to see Mrs. Earle right before she changes her story?
8. Why is Ben's father angry with Lucy?
(a) She does not tell him about the trip.
(b) They are staying with Elvis.
(c) She lies about the trip.
(d) She does not take him to LA.
9. Where is Mrs. Earle when Elvis and Joe go to ask her why she changes her story about Rossi?
(a) She is at Terminal Island.
(b) She is at church.
(c) She is not home.
(d) She is at her neighbor's house.
10. What does Cole offer Truly if he gets Kerris to give up?
(b) Immunity from prosecution.
(c) Medical attention.
11. What is the name of Teddy Martin's business holdings?
(a) Theodore Martin, Inc.
(b) Teddy Jay Enterprises, Inc.
(c) Teddy Martin, Inc.
(d) Martin's Machine.
12. What brand of champagne does Elvis get for a romantic night with Lucy?
(a) Veuve Cliquot.
(c) Dom Perignon.
13. What kind of law did Worely practice?
14. What neighborhood does Mr. Lawrence live in?
(a) Baldwin Hills.
(b) West Covina.
(d) Long Beach.
15. What is in the trunk of the Jaguar?
(b) Mr. Lawrence.
(d) Shovels and plastic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angela Rossi go to see Elvis at his home?
2. What kind of car is Kerris riding in when Elvis and Joe see him by Mr. Lawrence's house?
3. Who does Elvis call while waiting for the photos of the Mercedes?
4. What does Lucy think Teddy Martin will do if he is granted bail?
5. Why does Elvis call Mrs. Earle's credit card companies?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)