|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television show does Cole recognize Green from?
(a) America's Most Wanted.
(b) 60 Minutes.
(d) The local news.
2. What outdoor mall do Lucy, Ben, and Elvis go to after Universal Studios?
(b) Venice Beach.
(c) Mall of America.
(d) Third Street Promanade.
3. What newspaper does Elvis NOT appear in after the news of Pritzik and Richards broke?
(a) The Examiner.
(b) The Ledger.
(c) The Daily News.
(d) The Times.
4. According to Mary Mason, how does she know who killed Susan Martin?
(a) She can sense things.
(b) She sees things.
(c) She dreams things.
(d) She can hear things.
5. Who does Walter Warren accuse of kidnapping Susan Martin?
(b) Teddy Martin.
(c) His brother, Phil.
(d) Angela Rossi.
6. How does Mary Mason's sister identify herself to Elvis?
(a) Miss Mason.
(b) Mrs. Maggie Mason.
(c) Mistress Maggie Mason.
7. Why does Rossi deem herself the best person to climb down to Susan Martin's body?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She has the best shoes.
(c) She is the youngest.
(d) She is used to the terrain.
8. What does Pike call lawyers?
(c) Lizard people.
9. What is Eddie Ditko's occupation?
10. What odd behavior does Floyd Thomas display when Elvis goes to interview him?
(a) He refuses to speak.
(b) He speaks in third person.
(c) He yells at Elvis.
(d) He talks to himself.
11. Who does James Lester identify as the person he heard talking about kidnapping a rich woman?
12. How long has Detective Tomsic been on the job?
(a) 20 years.
(b) Almost 30 years.
(c) Five years.
(d) 10 years.
13. Why is Rossi so angry with Elvis?
(a) He is following her.
(b) He is investigating her.
(c) He talks to her kids.
(d) He calls her names.
14. What is the first thing Mary Mason says to Elvis?
(a) "Four payments."
(b) "I did it."
(c) "Teddy Martin did it."
(d) "$5,000 please."
15. What is Lucy's nickname for Elvis?
(a) Sugar Pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cole Elvis suspect calls him to tell him about Stuart Langolier?
2. Where does Officer Rossi live?
3. What famous person do Lucy and Elvis see at dinner?
4. What does Green want Elvis to do since his investigation of Rossi is over?
5. What is James Lester's wife's name?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)