|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elvis take a picture of the Mercedes that he sees by Mrs. Earle's house?
(a) To get the license plate.
(b) To see if it's stolen.
(c) To identify the model.
(d) To see if Mrs. Lester recognizes it.
2. Who does James Lester identify as the person he heard talking about kidnapping a rich woman?
3. What city does Teddy Martin NOT have commercial property in?
(a) New York.
(c) Palm Springs.
4. Where is Mrs. Earle when Elvis and Joe go to ask her why she changes her story about Rossi?
(a) She is at her neighbor's house.
(b) She is at Terminal Island.
(c) She is at church.
(d) She is not home.
5. How does Mary Mason's sister identify herself to Elvis?
(a) Miss Mason.
(c) Mrs. Maggie Mason.
(d) Mistress Maggie Mason.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many active cases does Green's firm have?
2. What kind of car is Kerris riding in when Elvis and Joe see him by Mr. Lawrence's house?
3. Who is Mrs. Earle's neighbor?
4. Where is Joe taking Ben while his mother and Elvis are at dinner?
5. Where does Elvis take Lucy for dinner after he discovers evidence at Richards apartment?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)