Prologue and Chapters 1-3
1. What is Tomsic's first name?
2. How long has Detective Tomsic been on the job?
(a) 10 years.
(b) Five years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) Almost 30 years.
3. Why does Rossi deem herself the best person to climb down to Susan Martin's body?
(a) She has the best shoes.
(b) She is the youngest.
(c) She is used to the terrain.
(d) She is a woman.
4. Why do the police officers keep Susan Martin's murder off the radio?
(a) She is a protected witness.
(b) She is the wife a famous person.
(c) She is a famous actress.
(d) She is a police officer.
5. What does Teddy Martin reveal when the police show up at his home?
(a) He murdered his wife.
(b) His wife was carjacked.
(c) His wife was kidnapped.
(d) He was divorced.
6. What does Rossi discover in the ivy outside Teddy Martin's house?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A knife.
7. What television show does Cole recognize Green from?
(a) 60 Minutes.
(b) The local news.
(d) America's Most Wanted.
This section contains 3,607 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)