Prologue and Chapters 1-3
• Susan Martin's body is discovered.
• Officer Angela Rossi is the first officer to see the body.
• Teddy Martin says he wife was kidnapped.
• Rossi finds the murder weapon outside of the Martin home.
• Jonathan Green is a lawyer representing Teddy Martin.
• A tip line reveals that one of the officers in the Martin investigation is accused of planting evidence.
• Elvis Cole is hired by Jonathan Green to investigate Rossi.
• Rossi was accused by LeCederick Earle of planting counterfeit money during a bust.
• Elvis gets background on the Earle bust from a reporter friend named Eddie Ditko.
• Elvis goes to see Rossi's former partner, Raymond Haig, who now owns a tire shop.
• Haig does not like Rossi, calling her aggressive and ambitious.
• Haig says Rossi was always looking for a big bust to advance her career.
• Though he questions her actions, Haig never witnessed Rossi...
This section contains 2,077 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)