Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which speaker does the chairman introduce in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What does Anna complain about in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How does FDR stop Anna's complaints in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Which character leaves the stage with Missy in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Which two characters argue at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
Discuss how FDR's privileged upbringing may have affected the development of his character. What expectations does Sara have for her son, and why? What perceptions does FDR have of privilege before his illness and what factors influenced his views? How does FDR's illness affect his perception of privilege?
How does FDR demonstrate his determination and resourcefulness in the play? Compare FDR's need for determination and resourcefulness both before and after his illness. How does polio strengthen FDR? What effect could his determination and resourcefulness have on his ability to lead others?
Explain why FDR feels lonely inside a house filled with people. How does loneliness affect FDR's mood and behavior? What factors or events provoke FDR to combat his loneliness? How does he reduce his feeling of loneliness and become more active in society?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)