Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which speaker does the chairman introduce in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What does Anna complain about in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How does FDR stop Anna's complaints in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Which character leaves the stage with Missy in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Which two characters argue at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
Discuss FDR's relationship with Sara. Describe the control Sara has over FDR's life, both before and after his illness. What epiphany does FDR have about his mother after his illness? How does FDR's relationship with his mother change after he stands up to her?
Discuss the different conflicts evident in the play. What types of literary conflicts exist, and which characters or elements interact in these conflicts? What is the major conflict, and how is it resolved after the climax?
How does FDR demonstrate his determination and resourcefulness in the play? Compare FDR's need for determination and resourcefulness both before and after his illness. How does polio strengthen FDR? What effect could his determination and resourcefulness have on his ability to lead others?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)