|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which state is also known as the "Nutmeg State"?
(d) New York.
2. In Act 3, Scene 3, what request does the speaker make of the crowd?
(a) Pay your hotel bills.
(b) Pick up your messages at the front desk.
(c) Pick up your mail.
(d) Please sign all necessary documents before leaving.
3. What office does Al Smith hold in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. When is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
(a) Fall of 1924.
(b) Spring of 1924.
(c) Winter of 1923
(d) Late summer of 1929.
5. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does FDR decide to do about his Golf Club membership?
(a) Cancel it.
(b) Let it expire.
(c) Change his status from "active" to "non-resident."
(d) Renew it in hopes of returning to the greens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character tells FDR, "God bless you." in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Where is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
3. How does FDR plan to stand without crutches?
4. When is Act 3, Scene 3 set?
5. What does Missy bring FDR at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)