|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does FDR stop Anna's complaints in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He bribes her.
(b) He gives her the room she wants.
(c) He tells her a story.
(d) He threatens to send her away to school.
2. What is Eleanor doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, where does FDR decide to display the gift he has been given?
(a) In the front room.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) In his office.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. What does FDR convince Al Smith to put on the schedule of the Democratic National Convention?
(a) A resolution to support the League of Nations.
(b) A resolution to deny support for the Movement for a Democratic Society.
(c) A debate about the effectiveness of ACORN.
(d) A resolution to support NATO.
5. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, who is wrestling with Elliott and Franklin Jr.?
(b) Mr. Howe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chairman gain the attention of the crowd?
2. What does Sara complain about in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What state does the chairman call first in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Which character tells FDR, "God bless you." in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Where is Act 3, Scene 3 set?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)