|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
(a) At the Roosevelts' summer home in Canada.
(b) The living room of the Roosevelts' New York house.
(c) City Hall.
(d) Hyde Park.
2. Which character leaves the stage with Missy in Act 3, Scene 2?
(d) Mr. Howe.
3. Which character shakes FDR's hand before leaving for the stage in Act 3, Scene 2?
(c) Mr. Howe.
4. What does the Roosevelt family plan to read after dinner in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) "As You Like It."
(d) "Green Grow the Lilacs."
5. Why does Mr. Lassiter oppose Al Smith's bid for president?
(a) The organization has knowlege of a sordid affair.
(b) The Democrats do not support Smith.
(c) Al Smith is Catholic.
(d) Al Smith is a Republican.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gluteus maximus?
2. What does Anna complain about in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Which United States president did FDR meet as a child?
4. In Act 3, Scene 3, what song does the band play as FDR begins to walk on the platform?
5. What is Eleanor doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)