|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who holds FDR's crutches in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Franklin Jr.
(b) Mr. Howe.
2. Why must the speakers on the platform yell?
(a) The sound system is too small to accommodate the crowd.
(b) The microphone is broken.
(c) The speakers are broken.
(d) There is no microphone.
3. What does the Roosevelt family plan to read after dinner in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) The newspaper.
(c) "Green Grow the Lilacs."
(d) "As You Like It."
4. How does the chairman gain the attention of the crowd?
(a) By banging a gavel and screaming.
(b) By jumping up and down.
(c) By blowing an air horn.
(d) By using a megaphone.
5. When is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
(a) Fall of 1924.
(b) Summer of 1921.
(c) Spring of 1922.
(d) January of 1923.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eleanor going in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What advice does Sara give FDR before leaving for the stage in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Why does FDR break up the law firm he has with Emmett and Marvin?
4. What does FDR attempt to do when alone at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Which state yields to New York?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)