|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of attitude has Al Smith had toward FDR in the past?
2. What is Eleanor doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who is the chairman of the convention?
(a) Senator Truman.
(b) Governor Smith.
(c) Louis Hyde.
(d) Senator Walsh.
4. In Act 3, Scene 3, what has accumulated for the other delegates?
(a) Phone messages.
5. What is one of FDR's favorite poems?
(a) "Gluteus Maximus."
(c) "Two Woods."
(d) "Sunrise at Campobello."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds FDR's crutches in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. In Act 3, Scene 3, how does the crowd react to FDR when he begins to walk on the platform?
3. How does FDR plan to stand without crutches?
4. Which United States president did FDR meet as a child?
5. When is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)