|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lassiter represent?
(a) An organization to which FDR belongs.
(b) A political organization seeking FDR's financial support.
(c) The Democratic National Committee.
(d) A religious organization seeking FDR's backing.
2. According to Al Smith, what is the first objective of a politician?
(a) To fight for causes.
(b) To be elected.
(c) To make as few waves as possible.
(d) To keep his head above water.
3. Why does FDR chide Anna in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) She barges in the room without knocking.
(b) She argues with her mother.
(c) She is complaining about trivial matters.
(d) She keeps asking for a new coat.
4. In Act 3, Scene 3, how many steps must FDR take to reach the podium?
5. Why doesn't FDR eat dinner with his family at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He is not feeling well.
(b) He just had an argument with Mr. Howe.
(c) He is upset about Anna's behavior.
(d) He just had an argument with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Howe leave the house in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, where does FDR decide to display the gift he has been given?
3. Where is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
4. Where is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
5. What blueprint does FDR instruct Missy to get at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)