|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 3, what request does the speaker make of the crowd?
(a) Please sign all necessary documents before leaving.
(b) Pick up your messages at the front desk.
(c) Pay your hotel bills.
(d) Pick up your mail.
2. Which of FDR's children is present in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Franklin Jr.
3. Why does Mr. Lassiter oppose Al Smith's bid for president?
(a) Al Smith is Catholic.
(b) The Democrats do not support Smith.
(c) The organization has knowlege of a sordid affair.
(d) Al Smith is a Republican.
4. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does FDR decide to do about his Golf Club membership?
(a) Let it expire.
(b) Change his status from "active" to "non-resident."
(c) Renew it in hopes of returning to the greens.
(d) Cancel it.
5. How does FDR stop Anna's complaints in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He bribes her.
(b) He gives her the room she wants.
(c) He threatens to send her away to school.
(d) He tells her a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eleanor going in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who is the chairman of the convention?
3. Which state yields to New York?
4. What type of attitude has Al Smith had toward FDR in the past?
5. How does FDR plan to stand without crutches?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)