|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child does FDR decide to have stand beside him at the national convention?
(c) Franklin Jr.
2. Whose pictures are present on stage in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Wilson and Jefferson.
(b) FDR and Smith.
(c) Wilson and Smith.
(d) Coolidge and Hoover.
3. What is FDR doing behind the screen in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Putting on his leg braces.
(b) Practicing his speech.
(c) Changing his shirt.
4. What do FDR and Mr. Howe disagree on in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The opening of his speech.
(b) The length of his speech.
(c) The ending of the speech.
(d) His movement on the platform.
5. When is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
(a) Fall of 1924.
(b) Spring of 1922.
(c) January of 1923.
(d) Summer of 1921.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does FDR acknowledge the crowd in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Which character leaves the stage with Missy in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Why does FDR break up the law firm he has with Emmett and Marvin?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does FDR tell Mr. Howe before his departure?
5. In Act 3, Scene 3, how many steps must FDR take to reach the podium?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)