|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lassiter represent?
(a) An organization to which FDR belongs.
(b) A political organization seeking FDR's financial support.
(c) A religious organization seeking FDR's backing.
(d) The Democratic National Committee.
2. What does Mr. Howe ask Missy to check in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The press handouts.
(b) For obstacles on the platform.
(c) The size of the crowd.
(d) Dinner reservations.
3. How does FDR acknowledge the crowd in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He waves his right hand.
(b) He smiles broadly.
(c) He waves both hands high in the air.
(d) He nods his head.
4. Why must the speakers on the platform yell?
(a) The sound system is too small to accommodate the crowd.
(b) There is no microphone.
(c) The microphone is broken.
(d) The speakers are broken.
5. What state does the chairman of the convention represent?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character leaves the stage with Missy in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Which child does FDR decide to have stand beside him at the national convention?
3. Which United States president did FDR meet as a child?
4. Where is Eleanor going in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Al Smith want FDR to do for him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)