|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gluteus maximus?
(a) The muscle running from the hips to the buttocks.
(b) A Latin word for paralysis.
(c) A play the family reads in Act 2.
(d) The name of FDR's favorite poem.
2. Whose pictures are present on stage in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Wilson and Smith.
(b) FDR and Smith.
(c) Wilson and Jefferson.
(d) Coolidge and Hoover.
3. In Act 3, Scene 3, what has accumulated for the other delegates?
(d) Phone messages.
4. What does Al Smith want FDR to do for him?
(a) Publicly voice support for his bid as governor of New York.
(b) Submit a proposal at the Republican National Convention.
(c) Write a speech for him.
(d) Nominate him at the upcoming national convention.
5. In Act 3, Scene 3, how many steps must FDR take to reach the podium?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Bourke Cockran in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Which state is also known as the "Nutmeg State"?
3. What does Sara complain about in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where is Eleanor going in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does the Roosevelt family plan to read after dinner in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)