|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which speaker does the chairman introduce in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) President Coolidge.
(b) Senator Walsh.
(d) Senator Truman.
2. What does Anna complain about in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The temperature of the soup.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her old coat.
(d) Her room.
3. How does FDR stop Anna's complaints in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He threatens to send her away to school.
(b) He bribes her.
(c) He gives her the room she wants.
(d) He tells her a story.
4. Which character leaves the stage with Missy in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Howe.
5. Which two characters argue at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Howe and FDR.
(b) Sara and Mr. Howe.
(c) FDR and Sara.
(d) Anna and Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concern does Eleanor have for FDR if he decides to help Al Smith?
2. Which child does FDR decide to have stand beside him at the national convention?
3. Where is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
4. Who is coming to dinner in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)