|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Al Smith, what is the first objective of a politician?
(a) To make as few waves as possible.
(b) To fight for causes.
(c) To keep his head above water.
(d) To be elected.
2. When is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
(a) Spring of 1922.
(b) Fall of 1924.
(c) January of 1923.
(d) Summer of 1921.
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does FDR claim to have learned during his illness?
4. How does the chairman gain the attention of the crowd?
(a) By blowing an air horn.
(b) By using a megaphone.
(c) By jumping up and down.
(d) By banging a gavel and screaming.
5. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does FDR decide to do about his Golf Club membership?
(a) Cancel it.
(b) Change his status from "active" to "non-resident."
(c) Renew it in hopes of returning to the greens.
(d) Let it expire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concern does Eleanor have for FDR if he decides to help Al Smith?
2. What blueprint does FDR instruct Missy to get at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does FDR attempt to do when alone at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. When is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
5. What does FDR convince Al Smith to put on the schedule of the Democratic National Convention?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)