|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Mr. Lassiter first contacted FDR?
(a) By telegram.
(b) By telephone.
(c) By e-mail.
(d) By letter.
2. Why must the speakers on the platform yell?
(a) There is no microphone.
(b) The sound system is too small to accommodate the crowd.
(c) The microphone is broken.
(d) The speakers are broken.
3. Where is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
(a) The Polo Grounds.
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) At the Roosevelts' summer home in Canada.
(d) The Roosevelts' New York house.
4. What does Mr. Lassiter represent?
(a) An organization to which FDR belongs.
(b) The Democratic National Committee.
(c) A political organization seeking FDR's financial support.
(d) A religious organization seeking FDR's backing.
5. Why does Mr. Howe leave the house in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To buy cigarettes.
(b) Because Sara is coming.
(c) To buy newspapers.
(d) To have dinner with his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which controversial organization does William McAdoo support?
2. What does Missy bring FDR at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Which character leaves the stage with Missy in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
5. What advice does Sara give FDR before leaving for the stage in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)