|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Lassiter oppose Al Smith's bid for president?
(a) The Democrats do not support Smith.
(b) The organization has knowlege of a sordid affair.
(c) Al Smith is a Republican.
(d) Al Smith is Catholic.
2. Which of FDR's children is present in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(c) Franklin Jr.
3. How had Mr. Lassiter first contacted FDR?
(a) By letter.
(b) By e-mail.
(c) By telephone.
(d) By telegram.
4. Which United States president did FDR meet as a child?
(a) Chester A. Arthur.
(b) William Howard Taft.
(c) Grover Cleveland.
(d) James A. Garfield.
5. Which character shakes FDR's hand before leaving for the stage in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Howe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eleanor doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, where does FDR decide to display the gift he has been given?
3. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does FDR decide to do about his Golf Club membership?
4. Where is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
5. In Act 3, Scene 3, what has accumulated for the other delegates?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)