|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does FDR tell Mr. Howe before his departure?
(a) Thank you for everything.
(b) Leave the paper.
(c) Never surrender.
(d) Go get 'em, boy.
2. Which character tells FDR, "God bless you." in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Mr. Howe.
3. What does Mr. Howe drink in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A soft drink.
4. When is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
(a) May of 1922.
(b) June of 1924.
(c) August of 1921.
(d) January of 1923.
5. How long does FDR plan for his speech to last?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What blueprint does FDR instruct Missy to get at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. In Act 3, Scene 3, how does the crowd react to FDR when he begins to walk on the platform?
3. What state does the chairman call first in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What has happened to Bourke Cockran in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who kisses FDR before leaving for the stage in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)