|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is FDR doing behind the screen in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Practicing his speech.
(b) Putting on his leg braces.
(c) Changing his shirt.
2. Who is with FDR when he meets Mr. Lassiter?
(a) Mr. Howe.
(b) No one.
3. According to Al Smith, what is the first objective of a politician?
(a) To keep his head above water.
(b) To fight for causes.
(c) To make as few waves as possible.
(d) To be elected.
4. Who holds FDR's crutches in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Franklin Jr.
(b) Mr. Howe.
5. How had Mr. Lassiter first contacted FDR?
(a) By telephone.
(b) By telegram.
(c) By letter.
(d) By e-mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Howe ask Missy to check in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, who attends the speech Eleanor has given?
3. How does FDR stop Anna's complaints in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is one of FDR's favorite poems?
5. What organization does Newton Baker want to submit a resolution for the Democratic party to support?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)