|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 3, what request does the speaker make of the crowd?
(a) Please sign all necessary documents before leaving.
(b) Pick up your messages at the front desk.
(c) Pay your hotel bills.
(d) Pick up your mail.
2. Where is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
(a) The Roosevelts' New York house.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) Hyde Park.
(d) The Roosevelts' summer home in Canada.
3. Who kisses FDR before leaving for the stage in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Which United States president did FDR meet as a child?
(a) James A. Garfield.
(b) Grover Cleveland.
(c) William Howard Taft.
(d) Chester A. Arthur.
5. What does Mr. Howe drink in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) A soft drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Al Smith want FDR to do for him?
2. What does FDR convince Al Smith to put on the schedule of the Democratic National Convention?
3. When is Act 3, Scene 3 set?
4. Which speaker does the chairman introduce in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. How does FDR plan to stand without crutches?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)