|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization does Newton Baker want to submit a resolution for the Democratic party to support?
(c) The League of Nations.
(d) Movement for a Democratic Society.
2. What do FDR and Mr. Howe disagree on in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The opening of his speech.
(b) His movement on the platform.
(c) The ending of the speech.
(d) The length of his speech.
3. In Act 3, Scene 3, what request does the speaker make of the crowd?
(a) Pick up your messages at the front desk.
(b) Pay your hotel bills.
(c) Pick up your mail.
(d) Please sign all necessary documents before leaving.
4. What type of attitude has Al Smith had toward FDR in the past?
5. What blueprint does FDR instruct Missy to get at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The platform in Madison Square Garden.
(b) The house in New York.
(c) The house in Hyde Park.
(d) The house in Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Al Smith, what is the first objective of a politician?
2. Whose pictures are present on stage in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What does FDR attempt to do when alone at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who is with FDR when he meets Mr. Lassiter?
5. What is FDR doing behind the screen in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)