|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which speaker does the chairman introduce in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) President Coolidge.
(b) Senator Walsh.
(d) Senator Truman.
2. When is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
(a) May of 1922.
(b) June of 1924.
(c) August of 1921.
(d) January of 1923.
3. How had Mr. Lassiter first contacted FDR?
(a) By telephone.
(b) By telegram.
(c) By e-mail.
(d) By letter.
4. In Act 3, Scene 3, how many steps must FDR take to reach the podium?
5. How does FDR acknowledge the crowd in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He waves his right hand.
(b) He nods his head.
(c) He smiles broadly.
(d) He waves both hands high in the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character tells FDR, "God bless you." in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does FDR tell Mr. Howe before his departure?
3. Where is Eleanor going in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Mr. Howe drink in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Sara complain about in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)