|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does FDR chide Anna in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) She keeps asking for a new coat.
(b) She argues with her mother.
(c) She is complaining about trivial matters.
(d) She barges in the room without knocking.
2. What does Eleanor recommend for Mr. Howe's lingering cough?
(c) Cough syrup.
(d) A steam tent.
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does Mr. Howe read to FDR?
(a) An article from the paper.
(b) The poem "Invictus."
(c) An article from a medical journal.
(d) A monologue from a play.
4. What is the gluteus maximus?
(a) The name of FDR's favorite poem.
(b) A Latin word for paralysis.
(c) The muscle running from the hips to the buttocks.
(d) A play the family reads in Act 2.
5. What does Sara complain about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The noise of the crowd.
(b) The odor of the room.
(c) The lack of air conditioning.
(d) The lack of space in the waiting room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does FDR decide to do about his Golf Club membership?
2. Which character does FDR refer to as a "man of iron"?
3. Who kisses FDR before leaving for the stage in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. When is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
5. Why must the speakers on the platform yell?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)