|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does FDR acknowledge the crowd in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He waves his right hand.
(b) He waves both hands high in the air.
(c) He smiles broadly.
(d) He nods his head.
2. What concern does Eleanor have for FDR if he decides to help Al Smith?
(a) Al Smith is not an honest man.
(b) FDR would have to stand for nearly 45 minutes.
(c) FDR would be supporting the underdog.
(d) FDR would be away from home for three weeks.
3. How long does FDR plan for his speech to last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
4. How does FDR plan to stand without crutches?
(a) By locking his leg braces in place.
(b) By leaning back on a tall stool.
(c) By leaning on the platform.
(d) By having Mr. Howe support his weight from behind.
5. Who is coming to dinner in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Howe.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gluteus maximus?
2. Which speaker does the chairman introduce in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Why does FDR chide Anna in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does FDR convince Al Smith to put on the schedule of the Democratic National Convention?
5. Which state yields to New York?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)