|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Al Smith want FDR to do for him?
(a) Nominate him at the upcoming national convention.
(b) Write a speech for him.
(c) Submit a proposal at the Republican National Convention.
(d) Publicly voice support for his bid as governor of New York.
2. What does Mr. Lassiter represent?
(a) A religious organization seeking FDR's backing.
(b) The Democratic National Committee.
(c) An organization to which FDR belongs.
(d) A political organization seeking FDR's financial support.
3. When is Act 3, Scene 3 set?
(a) May of 1922.
(b) January of 1923.
(c) June of 1924.
(d) August of 1921.
4. How does FDR respond to Mr. Lassiter's opposition to Al Smith?
(a) He decides to write an article for the newspaper.
(b) He dictates a letter that removes his support of Al Smith.
(c) He dictates a letter that indicates his support of Al Smith.
(d) He calls Al Smith on the phone.
5. What is Eleanor doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization does Newton Baker want to submit a resolution for the Democratic party to support?
2. What does Missy bring FDR at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who holds FDR's crutches in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does the Roosevelt family plan to read after dinner in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Why does FDR break up the law firm he has with Emmett and Marvin?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)