|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is FDR being transported to in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Hyde Park.
(d) New York.
2. In Act 1, Scene 3, what accent does Mr. Howe use to amuse FDR?
3. What do FDR and Jimmy do immediately before dinner in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Arm wrestle.
(b) Play cards.
(d) Read a newspaper article.
4. Why does Missy chase the children away from Eleanor at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She knows that Eleanor is exhausted.
(b) FDR wants to see Eleanor.
(c) Eleanor is crying.
(d) She needs to speak to Eleanor in private.
5. According to FDR, what has given him strength through his illness?
(a) His faith.
(b) Hopes of a better political future.
(c) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which relative has Granny gone to see?
2. Whom does Eleanor fire in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How many children do the Roosevelts have?
4. Where is Granny in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who is Babs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the speaker in Act 3, Scene 3 yell at the delegates?
2. What information is given to the press about FDR's condition in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Why does FDR ask Missy to procure a blueprint of Madison Square Garden?
4. Describe FDR and Mr. Howe's relationship.
5. Describe the scene in which FDR finds himself in Scene 3 of Act 3.
6. How does Woodrow Wilson's letter affect FDR?
7. How does the crowd react to FDR in Act 3, Scene 3?
8. How could FDR be lonely in a house full of people?
9. How does FDR interact with his children after his illness?
10. How does FDR's physical infirmity begin in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 1,136 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)