|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters argue about FDR's future at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Eleanor and Mr. Howe.
(b) Anna and Eleanor.
(c) Sara and Mr. Howe.
(d) Sara and Eleanor.
2. Which character comforts Jimmy about FDR's condition at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(d) Louis Howe.
3. What does Missy bring FDR at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A copy of the newspaper.
(b) A portrait of himself.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A copy of his favorite poem.
4. At the end of Act 1, Scene 3, which character is left behind to close up the house at Campobello?
(c) Mr. Howe.
5. What does FDR receive from Granny in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A present.
(c) A letter.
(d) A telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Missy LeHand?
2. Which speaker does the chairman introduce in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What does FDR attempt to do when alone at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. When is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
5. What state does the chairman of the convention represent?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)