|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which relative has Granny gone to see?
(a) Aunt Ida.
(b) Cousin Louis.
(c) Cousin Muriel.
(d) Uncle Howe.
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does Mr. Howe read to FDR?
(a) A monologue from a play.
(b) An article from the paper.
(c) An article from a medical journal.
(d) The poem "Invictus."
3. According to Al Smith, what is the first objective of a politician?
(a) To keep his head above water.
(b) To be elected.
(c) To make as few waves as possible.
(d) To fight for causes.
4. Which parts of FDR's body are obviously still paralyzed at the end of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) His arms and hands.
(b) His right arm and leg.
(c) His arms, back and legs.
(d) His legs and back.
5. What sends FDR to bed early in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A sudden pain in his back.
(b) A throbbing headache.
(c) A sharp pain in his right leg.
(d) An attack of indigestion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna complain about in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Mr. Howe ask Missy to check in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who is Grace?
4. What advice does Sara give FDR before leaving for the stage in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Which character is described at the best progressive in the country?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)