|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What diagnosis does Dr. Lovett give for FDR's condition?
(a) Guillain-Barre syndrome.
(b) A clot on the spinal cord.
(c) Spina bifida.
(d) Infantile paralysis.
2. In Act 1, Scene 2, when does the family expect to be able to move FDR to a hospital?
(a) In two to three months.
(b) In two to three weeks.
(c) After six weeks.
(d) In a few days.
3. Who is Harding?
(a) FDR's personal secretary.
(b) The caretaker of the Roosevelts' summer home .
(c) FDR's political adviser.
(d) The current president of the United States in Act 1, Scene 1.
4. What has happened to Bourke Cockran in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) He has left the country.
(b) He was struck with polio.
(c) He has died.
(d) He was sent to prison.
5. When is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
(a) Winter of 1923
(b) Fall of 1924.
(c) Late summer of 1929.
(d) Spring of 1924.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character dances for FDR in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Mr. Howe drink in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. According to FDR, what has given him strength through his illness?
4. What is FDR wearing when he leaves Campobello?
5. What prognosis does Dr. Lovett have about FDR's symptoms?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)