|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Missy chase the children away from Eleanor at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She needs to speak to Eleanor in private.
(b) Eleanor is crying.
(c) She knows that Eleanor is exhausted.
(d) FDR wants to see Eleanor.
2. Whom does Eleanor fire in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mr. Howe.
(b) The maid.
3. Which one of FDR's children desperately wants to be recognized as an adult?
(a) Franklin Jr.
4. Why does FDR feel lonely in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) None of his friends visit.
(b) He cannot be involved in other people's lives.
(c) The children are away at school.
(d) Eleanor spends most of her day at social clubs.
5. Which two characters argue about FDR's future at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Sara and Eleanor.
(b) Anna and Eleanor.
(c) Eleanor and Mr. Howe.
(d) Sara and Mr. Howe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do for her children at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why does Mr. Howe encourage Missy to pretend that everything is normal around FDR?
3. What language does Marie primarily speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How is FDR leaving Campobello?
5. How much time has passed between the end of Act 1, Scene 1, and the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)