|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eleanor fire in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Mr. Howe.
(c) The maid.
2. Why does Johnny dislike Mr. Howe?
(a) His coughing and incense keep Johnny awake at night.
(b) He has a frightening face.
(c) He often frowns at Johnny.
(d) He always takes FDR away from the family.
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, when does the family expect to be able to move FDR to a hospital?
(a) In a few days.
(b) After six weeks.
(c) In two to three weeks.
(d) In two to three months.
4. What does Missy read to Mr. Howe in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The doctor's written diagnosis.
(b) The press release describing FDR's illness.
(c) An excerpt from a medical journal.
(d) The newspaper article describing FDR's illness.
5. What does FDR want to do before he leaves?
(a) Telephone his lawyer.
(b) Dictate a letter.
(c) Look around the room.
(d) Take a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes FDR's speeches?
2. In Act 1, Scene 3, which character does FDR ask to come to the hospital on Thursday morning?
3. What household item has been used in the construction of FDR's wheelchair?
4. Which character is asked to read FDR's speeches on his behalf?
5. How many daughters does FDR have?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)