|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 1, which child is given a piggy-back ride up the stairs?
2. What does Missy read to Mr. Howe in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The doctor's written diagnosis.
(b) The press release describing FDR's illness.
(c) An excerpt from a medical journal.
(d) The newspaper article describing FDR's illness.
3. What does Eleanor do for her children at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Tucks them into bed.
(b) Hugs and kisses each one.
(c) Sings them a song.
(d) Reads them a story.
4. How many daughters does FDR have?
5. What diagnosis does Dr. Lovett give for FDR's condition?
(a) Infantile paralysis.
(b) Spina bifida.
(c) Guillain-Barre syndrome.
(d) A clot on the spinal cord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family first believe was the cause of FDR's discomfort?
2. Who is Babs?
3. Which character does not want FDR to be involved in politics?
4. Which character wishes FDR could go to Hyde Park to rest?
5. Whom do the children cheer for at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)