|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of FDR's children desperately wants to be recognized as an adult?
(c) Franklin Jr.
2. What diagnosis does the first specialist in Act 1, Scene 2, give for FDR's condition?
(a) A pulled muscle.
(d) A clot on the spinal cord.
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, when does the family expect to be able to move FDR to a hospital?
(a) In two to three weeks.
(b) In two to three months.
(c) In a few days.
(d) After six weeks.
4. What prognosis does Dr. Lovett have about FDR's symptoms?
(a) He is unsure of the outcome.
(b) FDR will be permanently paralyzed.
(c) FDR will be partially paralyzed.
(d) FDR will recover completely.
5. Which character wishes FDR could go to Hyde Park to rest?
(a) Dr. Lovett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Granny in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Whom do the children cheer for at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What opinion does Sara have of Mr. Howe?
4. What does FDR claim is Mr. Howe's first love?
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, what does Mr. Howe wish that the house contained?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)