|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of FDR's children desperately wants to be recognized as an adult?
(c) Franklin Jr.
2. At the end of Act 1, Scene 3, which character is left behind to close up the house at Campobello?
(d) Mr. Howe.
3. Who is Duffy?
(a) The caretaker of the Roosevelts' summer home .
(b) A black Scottish terrier.
(c) FDR's driver.
(d) FDR's political adviser.
4. Which character does Sara accuse of riding on FDR's coattails?
(c) Dr. Lovett.
(d) Louis Howe.
5. Why had FDR been unable to hold a spoon?
(a) His arms were too sore.
(b) His fever was too high.
(c) His arms and hands had been temporarily paralyzed.
(d) His hands had been shaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
2. In Act 1, Scene 3, which character does FDR ask to come to the hospital on Thursday morning?
3. Who is Missy LeHand?
4. How many children do the Roosevelts have?
5. What diagnosis does the first specialist in Act 1, Scene 2, give for FDR's condition?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)