|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of Act 1, Scene 1, where has FDR been all day?
(a) In his office.
(b) At the country club.
(c) Outside playing with his children.
2. Which one of FDR's children desperately wants to be recognized as an adult?
(d) Franklin Jr.
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, where does Eleanor wish FDR could be moved?
(a) To the large hospital in Columbus.
(b) To a modern hospital in New York.
(d) To their home in Hyde Park.
4. Which character is dressed as an Indian at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How many sons does FDR have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Howe encourage Missy to pretend that everything is normal around FDR?
2. Where is FDR being transported to in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. How do the children feel about their father's condition in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Which character offers to help with the children in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Which character describes FDR as having "the body of a bull - disposition of a lamb?"
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)