|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does not want FDR to be involved in politics?
2. What diagnosis does Dr. Lovett give for FDR's condition?
(a) Guillain-Barre syndrome.
(b) Infantile paralysis.
(c) Spina bifida.
(d) A clot on the spinal cord.
3. In Act 1, Scene 3, which character does FDR ask to come to the hospital on Thursday morning?
(d) Mr. Howe.
4. Why does Johnny dislike Mr. Howe?
(a) His coughing and incense keep Johnny awake at night.
(b) He always takes FDR away from the family.
(c) He often frowns at Johnny.
(d) He has a frightening face.
5. What plan does Mr. Howe devise to prevent reporters from seeing FDR on a stretcher?
(a) FDR and his family leave using different forms of transportation.
(b) Mr. Howe is leaving in the car while the family takes the train.
(c) Missy is leaving in the car while the family boards a boat.
(d) Sara distracts the reporters with an interview as the family leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do the Roosevelts have?
2. Whom do the children cheer for at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. How is FDR leaving Campobello?
4. Who is Duffy?
5. What diagnosis does the first specialist in Act 1, Scene 2, give for FDR's condition?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)