|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Roosevelts have?
2. In Act 1, Scene 2, where does Eleanor wish FDR could be moved?
(a) To their home in Hyde Park.
(b) To a modern hospital in New York.
(c) To the large hospital in Columbus.
3. What do FDR and Jimmy do immediately before dinner in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Arm wrestle.
(b) Play cards.
(d) Read a newspaper article.
4. Which character believes that FDR's destiny is in politics?
(c) Mr. Howe.
5. Whom do the children cheer for at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Mrs. McGowan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigned the title role in the evening's play reading?
2. How do the children feel about their father's condition in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Which character does not want FDR to be involved in politics?
4. What opinion does Sara have of Mr. Howe?
5. Who is Eleanor?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)