|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of Act 1, Scene 1, where has FDR been all day?
(a) At the country club.
(b) Outside playing with his children.
(d) In his office.
2. Who is Babs?
(a) FDR's wife.
(b) FDR's political adviser.
(c) FDR's personal secretary.
(d) The Roosevelts' cook.
3. When is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
(a) Fall of 1924.
(b) Summer of 1921.
(c) Spring of 1922.
(d) Winter of 1923.
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, when does the family expect to be able to move FDR to a hospital?
(a) In a few days.
(b) In two to three months.
(c) After six weeks.
(d) In two to three weeks.
5. How do the children feel about their father's condition in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had FDR been unable to hold a spoon?
2. Why isn't there a phone in the house?
3. How much time has passed between the end of Act 1, Scene 1, and the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, where does Eleanor wish FDR could be moved?
5. Who is Eleanor?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)