|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters argue about FDR's future at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Sara and Eleanor.
(b) Anna and Eleanor.
(c) Sara and Mr. Howe.
(d) Eleanor and Mr. Howe.
2. How do the children feel about their father's condition in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Which character comforts Jimmy about FDR's condition at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Louis Howe.
4. Who is Babs?
(a) The Roosevelts' cook.
(b) FDR's wife.
(c) FDR's political adviser.
(d) FDR's personal secretary.
5. Who is Grace?
(a) Mr. Howe's personal secretary.
(b) FDR's personal secretary.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Mr. Howe's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed between the end of Act 1, Scene 1, and the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where is Granny in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
4. Who told FDR, "It is only once in a generation that a people can be lifted above material things."
5. What opinion does Sara have of Mr. Howe?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)