|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
(a) Summer of 1921.
(b) Fall of 1924.
(c) Spring of 1922.
(d) Winter of 1923.
2. In Act 1, Scene 2, where does Eleanor wish FDR could be moved?
(b) To their home in Hyde Park.
(c) To the large hospital in Columbus.
(d) To a modern hospital in New York.
3. Where is Granny in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) New York.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. What diagnosis does Dr. Lovett give for FDR's condition?
(a) A clot on the spinal cord.
(b) Guillain-Barre syndrome.
(c) Spina bifida.
(d) Infantile paralysis.
5. Which character believes that FDR's destiny is in politics?
(a) Mr. Howe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is described at the best progressive in the country?
2. Who is Grace?
3. Which character comforts Jimmy about FDR's condition at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does FDR receive from Granny in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. How many sons does FDR have?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)