|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters argue about FDR's future at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Eleanor and Mr. Howe.
(b) Sara and Mr. Howe.
(c) Sara and Eleanor.
(d) Anna and Eleanor.
2. Which character believes that FDR's destiny is in politics?
(c) Mr. Howe.
3. What does FDR receive from Granny in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A present.
(b) A phone call.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A letter.
4. Which character wishes FDR could go to Hyde Park to rest?
(d) Dr. Lovett.
5. What diagnosis does Dr. Lovett give for FDR's condition?
(a) Guillain-Barre syndrome.
(b) Infantile paralysis.
(c) Spina bifida.
(d) A clot on the spinal cord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does Sara have of Mr. Howe?
2. How much time has passed between the end of Act 1, Scene 1, and the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
4. What sends FDR to bed early in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, where does Eleanor wish FDR could be moved?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)