|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor hand to Missy in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Get-well cards.
(b) Her coat.
(c) FDR's hat.
(d) The newspaper.
2. How is FDR leaving Campobello?
(a) On a train.
(b) In a small private plane.
(c) On a boat.
(d) In the family car.
3. How does FDR feel about the concept of "noblesse oblige?"
(a) He feels that it is the way of a new America.
(b) He feels it is archaic and unfair.
(c) He supports it in theory.
(d) It angers him to the point of throwing a pillow.
4. What organization does Newton Baker want to submit a resolution for the Democratic party to support?
(b) Movement for a Democratic Society.
(d) The League of Nations.
5. What concern does Eleanor have for FDR if he decides to help Al Smith?
(a) FDR would be away from home for three weeks.
(b) FDR would have to stand for nearly 45 minutes.
(c) FDR would be supporting the underdog.
(d) Al Smith is not an honest man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
2. Why doesn't FDR eat dinner with his family at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Which child does FDR decide to have stand beside him at the national convention?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does FDR tell Mr. Howe before his departure?
5. Who does FDR believe will win the Democratic nomination in 1924?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)