|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Al Smith, what is the first objective of a politician?
(a) To fight for causes.
(b) To be elected.
(c) To keep his head above water.
(d) To make as few waves as possible.
2. Which character wishes FDR could go to Hyde Park to rest?
(a) Dr. Lovett.
3. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, who is wrestling with Elliott and Franklin Jr.?
(b) Mr. Howe.
4. Why does Missy chase the children away from Eleanor at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She needs to speak to Eleanor in private.
(b) She knows that Eleanor is exhausted.
(c) FDR wants to see Eleanor.
(d) Eleanor is crying.
5. Where is Act 3, Scene 2 set?
(a) Hyde Park.
(b) The Roosevelts' New York house.
(c) The Roosevelts' summer home in Canada.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor recommend for Mr. Howe's lingering cough?
2. How had Mr. Lassiter first contacted FDR?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does Mr. Howe read to FDR?
4. Which character nervously fiddles with FDR's hat in Act 1, Scene 3, before handing it to him?
5. Which character enters frantically in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)