|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character dances for FDR in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Mr. Howe.
2. Where is FDR planning to go to find new leg braces?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What does FDR receive from Granny in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A letter.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A present.
4. Why does FDR chide Anna in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) She keeps asking for a new coat.
(b) She barges in the room without knocking.
(c) She is complaining about trivial matters.
(d) She argues with her mother.
5. What does Eleanor do for her children at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Sings them a song.
(b) Hugs and kisses each one.
(c) Reads them a story.
(d) Tucks them into bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
2. How does FDR feel about the concept of "noblesse oblige?"
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 1 set?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does FDR claim to have learned during his illness?
5. Where is Act 2, Scene 2, set?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)