|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is described at the best progressive in the country?
(a) James M. Cox.
(b) Warren G. Harding.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
2. Which character does not want FDR to be involved in politics?
3. Why had FDR been unable to hold a spoon?
(a) His hands had been shaking.
(b) His arms and hands had been temporarily paralyzed.
(c) His arms were too sore.
(d) His fever was too high.
4. Why isn't there a phone in the house?
(a) Phone service was not available in Canada until after WWII.
(b) The house is too far away from the main town.
(c) The phone had not been invented yet.
(d) FDR did not wish to have a phone installed.
5. What does Mr. Howe drink in Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) A soft drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does FDR believe he is meant to learn though his illness?
2. What blueprint does FDR instruct Missy to get at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What has happened to Bourke Cockran in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Which famous sports figure supports Al Smith?
5. Why does FDR practice crawling?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)