|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does FDR decide to do about his Golf Club membership?
(a) Renew it in hopes of returning to the greens.
(b) Cancel it.
(c) Change his status from "active" to "non-resident."
(d) Let it expire.
2. Why does Mr. Lassiter oppose Al Smith's bid for president?
(a) The Democrats do not support Smith.
(b) Al Smith is Catholic.
(c) Al Smith is a Republican.
(d) The organization has knowlege of a sordid affair.
3. Why isn't there a phone in the house?
(a) FDR did not wish to have a phone installed.
(b) Phone service was not available in Canada until after WWII.
(c) The phone had not been invented yet.
(d) The house is too far away from the main town.
4. How much time has passed between the end of Act 1, Scene 1, and the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six weeks.
5. Why does FDR practice crawling?
(a) He is tired of relying on others.
(b) It is the fastest way for him to move.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He fears being trapped by a house fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which controversial organization does William McAdoo support?
2. In Act 1, Scene 2, when does the family expect to be able to move FDR to a hospital?
3. Who sends a letter that brightens FDR's mood in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, where does Eleanor wish FDR could be moved?
5. What is Mr. Brimmer going to build for FDR?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)