|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What household item has been used in the construction of FDR's wheelchair?
(a) A kitchen chair.
(b) A sofa cushion.
(c) The frame of a rocking chair.
(d) A small end table.
2. Why doesn't Eleanor get a private nurse to tend FDR?
(a) None are available in the remote area.
(b) She fears FDR might fall again.
(c) She doesn't trust other women around FDR.
(d) They are too expensive.
3. Which two characters argue about FDR's future at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Eleanor and Mr. Howe.
(b) Sara and Mr. Howe.
(c) Anna and Eleanor.
(d) Sara and Eleanor.
4. Who is Grace?
(a) Mr. Howe's wife.
(b) A nurse.
(c) Mr. Howe's personal secretary.
(d) FDR's personal secretary.
5. Where is Dr. Lovett's practice?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children feel about their father's condition in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What diagnosis does Dr. Lovett give for FDR's condition?
3. What is Mr. Brimmer going to build for FDR?
4. Why does FDR practice crawling?
5. Which character is asked to read FDR's speeches on his behalf?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)