|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Private Perry lose in the poker game in Chapter 12?
2. What is the name of the colonel from the 422nd that comes by and says a prayer with the “God Squad” for Pendleton in Chapter 13?
(a) Colonel King.
(b) Captain Coles.
(c) Captain Miller.
(d) Corporal Evans.
3. What soldier from PSYOP is described in Chapter 12 as “A tall guy, he played poker wearing a cowboy hat and chewing on a skinny cigar that wiggled up and down when he talked”?
(a) Lieutenant Colonel Petridus.
(b) Captain Coles.
(c) Sergeant Harris.
(d) Corporal Kennedy.
4. On what date does Major Sessions tell the hospital administrator that the Iraqi boy they are looking for disappeared in Chapter 11?
(a) June 12.
(b) July 15.
(c) April 14.
(d) March 12.
5. When does Corporal Marla Kennedy say her birthday is in Chapter 14?
(a) April 11.
(b) June 16.
(c) March 11.
(d) August 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Perry say had painted some Iraqi people and scenes using watercolors in Chapter 14?
2. Jonesy says he was in jail once in his life because he’d been charged with what crime in Chapter 11?
3. How many women are taken from the home where the detonators are found in Chapter 10?
4. What is the term used in Chapter 8 to refer to the person who leads prayers in a mosque?
5. What term from Chapter 14 refers to a Middle Eastern tobacco pipe with long, flexible tubes that draw the smoke through the water contained in a bowl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mission is related to the CA unit from Major Sessions in Chapter 11?
2. What does Corporal Rios find when he opens the package from eBay in Chapter 9?
3. Who informs the CA unit that they are to remain in the Green Zone in Chapter 13?
4. What does Perry contemplate of the complexity of their situation in Iraq in Chapter 13?
5. Where does Jonesy tell Private Perry the team is setting out at night in Chapter 12?
6. Where is Private Perry invited to go on a tour with Corporal Kennedy in Chapter 8?
7. How is the setting of the meeting site described in Chapter 14? Who leads the discussion with the sheikh?
8. Who makes the discovery of the detonators in Chapter 10? Where are they located?
9. What event takes place as Perry’s convoy is backed up in a line of vehicles in Chapter 12?
10. What game does Private Perry play with the Iraqi children in Al-Uhaimir in Chapter 9?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)