1. The letter that is presented in the novel’s Prologue is dated when?
February 27, 2003.
2. To whom is the letter addressed in the Prologue of the novel?
3. In his letter in the Prologue, Robin says he is less than a hundred miles from what country’s border?
4. Robin describes Jonesy as a guy in his unit from where in the letter in the Prologue?
5. The character who introduces herself as Major Spring Sessions says in the opening of Chapter 1, “Gentlemen, ladies, welcome to” what location?
“Doha by the Sea.”
6. Major Spring Sessions tells the unit in Chapter 1 that their entire detachment is made up of about how many people?
7. Where does Corporal Eddie Evans say he is from originally in Chapter 1?
Stormville, New York.
This section contains 5,294 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)