|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the driver in the First Squad in Chapter 2?
(a) Ahmed Sabbat.
(b) Captain Coles.
(c) Colonel King.
(d) Corporal Jones.
2. The letter that Private Perry receives from his mother in Chapter 7 is dated when?
(a) June 4, 2003.
(b) May 1, 2003.
(c) September 15, 2003.
(d) March 16, 2004.
3. What is the name of the man who meets the CA unit at the hospital after their meeting with the sheik in Chapter 14?
(a) Hamid Faisal Al-Sadah.
(b) Talib Al-Janabi.
(c) Muhammad Latif Al-Sadah.
(d) Halima Telfah.
4. How much money does Private Perry lose in the poker game in Chapter 12?
5. What word from Chapter 12 refers to a loose hooded cloak, typically woolen, traditionally worn by Arabs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What soldier from PSYOP is described in Chapter 12 as “A tall guy, he played poker wearing a cowboy hat and chewing on a skinny cigar that wiggled up and down when he talked”?
2. The location that Captain Coles tells the narrator they’re going to after changing directions in Chapter 5 is how far northeast from where they are now?
3. Where does Corporal Kennedy describe growing up in Chapter 10?
4. What is the name of the Special Ops guy who arrives for escort with Lieutenant Davis in Chapter 10?
5. Jonesy says he was in jail once in his life because he’d been charged with what crime in Chapter 11?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)