|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lieutenant Davis says in Chapter 10, “These people here have been at war for the last twenty or so years. Before they invaded Kuwait they were fighting with” whom?
2. When Private Perry is preparing to go to a mosque with some chaplains and Corporal Kennedy in Chapter 8, he asks several people from his unit what they’d like him to bring back. Corporal Danforth says that he wants what?
(a) A woman wearing a burka.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) A puppy dog.
(d) A woman with three breasts.
3. Robin describes Jonesy as a guy in his unit from where in the letter in the Prologue?
4. Jonesy says he was in jail once in his life because he’d been charged with what crime in Chapter 11?
(a) Breaking and entering.
(b) Attempted murder.
(c) Marijuana possession.
(d) Public intoxication.
5. When Perry’s team arrives at the bombed school in Chapter 6, the troops that are patrolling the area are from where, according to Captain Coles?
Short Answer Questions
1. The location that Captain Coles tells the narrator they’re going to after changing directions in Chapter 5 is how far northeast from where they are now?
2. What is the name of the medic that has a bandage over her head when the narrator’s squad arrives at the makeshift hospital in Chapter 5?
3. When the CA unit watches cartoons and decides to map out a plan for Wile E. Coyote to finally trap the Road Runner in Chapter 12, they develop a set of specs to send to what corporation?
4. For how many days does the sandstorm last in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of Edie Law’s oldest daughter, according to the letter from Perry’s mother in Chapter 7?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)