|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Word has come down that Major Sessions was passed up for a promotion to what title in Chapter 11?
(b) Lieutenant Colonel.
(d) Sergeant Colonel.
2. Private Perry’s mother says in her letter in Chapter 7 that something is finally being done with the buildings on what street?
(a) Park Avenue.
(b) Kennedy Street.
(c) Anderson Street.
(d) Lenox Avenue.
3. What is the name of the Iraqi boy that the CA unit is trying to locate on their mission in Chapter 11?
(a) Halima Telfah.
(b) Muhammad Latif Al-Sadah.
(c) Muhammad Kazimayn-Sadah.
(d) Muhammad An Najaf.
4. Where does Barbara say their Humvee was when they witnessed the explosion that killed two marines in Chapter 8?
(a) Near Rasheed Airport.
(b) Near An Nasiriyah.
(c) Near An Najaf.
(d) Near Zarah Square.
5. When Private Perry is preparing to go to a mosque with some chaplains and Corporal Kennedy in Chapter 8, he asks several people from his unit what they’d like him to bring back. Corporal Danforth says that he wants what?
(a) A puppy dog.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) A woman with three breasts.
(d) A woman wearing a burka.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonesy says he was in jail once in his life because he’d been charged with what crime in Chapter 11?
2. What does Jerry Egri say he did back home in Chapter 12?
3. What is the name of the Iraqi boy in Al-Uhaimir that sets up the soccer game between the American soldiers and the Iraqi children of the village in Chapter 12?
4. Who is described as “one of the intelligence guys” that has lost the use of his camera due to the sandstorm in Chapter 4?
5. Jonesy tells the narrator in Chapter 3, “Most of my training was about” doing what “when you heard gunfire”?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)