|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Coles comes to inform Perry’s unit after sunset in Chapter 10 that they will be escorting some Intelligence guys to a place in what district before sunrise?
(a) The Rusafa district.
(b) The An Nasiriyah district.
(c) The Al-Uhaimir district.
(d) The Kazimayn district.
2. The dozen or soldiers that the narrator is a part of are acting as what team in Chapter 2?
(a) The lead team.
(b) The flex team.
(c) The fourth team.
(d) The insertion team.
3. Where does the narrator say Captain Coles had gone on his honeymoon in Chapter 6?
4. Who receives a letter in the beginning of Chapter 7 and begins cursing over its contents?
(a) Corporal Kennedy.
(b) Captain Miller.
(c) Ahmed Sabbat.
(d) Corporal Rios.
5. What does “MRE” stand for in the narrative?
(a) “Meal, Read-to-Eat.”
(b) “Missing Relay Edict.”
(c) “Missing Recon Eviction.”
(d) “Metal Restrictor Envoy.”
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname that Corporal Kennedy calls Private Perry in the novel?
2. Who is described in Chapter 6 as “Saddam’s fourth or fifth cousin” that “spoke a little English and was between one hundred and two hundred years old”?
3. What is the name of the woman who speaks English and has invited Captain Miller and the others to tea in Chapter 9?
4. Lieutenant Davis says in Chapter 10, “These people here have been at war for the last twenty or so years. Before they invaded Kuwait they were fighting with” whom?
5. Who is the driver in the Second Squad in Chapter 2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)