|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Private Robin Perry says that he is from where originally in Chapter 1?
(a) Harlem, New York.
(b) Stone Mountain, Georgia.
(c) Tampa, Florida.
(d) Dix Hills, New York.
2. The 3rd Infantry Division is generally following what group that enters Iraq first in Chapter 4?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Political Brigade.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Special Ops.
3. Sergeant Harris is described in Chapter 2 as “a black soldier who had switched to Civil Affairs from” where?
(b) “The Marines.”
(d) “The Navy Seals.”
4. Major Spring Sessions tells the unit in Chapter 1 that their entire detachment is made up of about how many people?
5. The first Gulf War (“Operation Desert Storm”) was waged by a U.N. coalition force of 34 nations against Iraq in response to what?
(a) The 9/11 attacks.
(b) Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait.
(c) Iraq’s invasion of Iran.
(d) Iraq’s invasion of Libya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it said to be in Chapter 2?
2. What word from Chapter 4 refers to a temporary camp without tents or cover, used by soldiers?
3. The character who introduces herself as Major Spring Sessions says in the opening of Chapter 1, “Gentlemen, ladies, welcome to” what location?
4. When did the first Gulf War (“Operation Desert Storm”) take place?
5. What does “ROE cards” refer to in Chapter 3?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)