|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Private Perry a photograph of his little girls who are described as “two redheaded girls, about three or four” in Chapter 6?
(a) Corporal Pendleton.
(b) Halima Telfah.
(c) Lieutenant Nelson.
(d) Corporal Rios.
2. What word from Chapter 4 refers to a temporary camp without tents or cover, used by soldiers?
3. Harris says that he served on tour where in the first Gulf War in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 3, the narrator says that the troops just heard a lecture from what individual “who was in charge of all Civil Affairs in the area”?
(a) Muhammad Latif Al-Sadah.
(b) Lieutenant Nelson.
(c) Colonel King.
(d) Specialist Darcy.
5. When Captain Coles tells the narrator that they’re changing direction in Chapter 5, he explains, “The 204th Medical called asking for some help south of” what location?
(a) “An Nasiriyah.”
(b) “An Najaf.”
(d) “Al Jazeera.”
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date listed on Private Perry’s letter to Uncle Richie in Chapter 5?
2. When the CA unit watches cartoons and decides to map out a plan for Wile E. Coyote to finally trap the Road Runner in Chapter 12, they develop a set of specs to send to what corporation?
3. What is the name of the colonel from the 422nd that comes by and says a prayer with the “God Squad” for Pendleton in Chapter 13?
4. Private Perry’s mother says in her letter in Chapter 7 that something is finally being done with the buildings on what street?
5. What name is given to the stuffed monkey that Corporal Rios received in the mail in Chapter 9?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)