|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Private Perry describe his grandmother going to “drink tea from glasses instead of cups” when she was young in Chapter 9?
(a) The Upper East Side, Manhattan.
(b) The Bronx, New York.
(c) The West Village, Manhattan.
(d) The Lower East Side, Manhattan.
2. On what date does Major Sessions tell the hospital administrator that the Iraqi boy they are looking for disappeared in Chapter 11?
(a) June 12.
(b) July 15.
(c) March 12.
(d) April 14.
3. Private Perry’s mother says in her letter in Chapter 7 that she saw on television that a white Baptist church where was preparing food and stuff to send to the troops?
4. Who from the Third Squad is described in Chapter 2 as “a really quiet guy… who had worked in a rehabilitation center in civilian life”?
(a) Lieutenant Nelson.
5. What name is given to the stuffed monkey that Corporal Rios received in the mail in Chapter 9?
(a) Sergeant Walters.
(b) Colonel White.
(c) Sergeant Yossarian.
(d) Captain Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dozen or soldiers that the narrator is a part of are acting as what team in Chapter 2?
2. The mosque that Private Perry visits with other CA soldiers in Chapter 8 is located in what area north of Baghdad?
3. What does “ROE cards” refer to in Chapter 3?
4. Major Sessions tells the CA unit about their next mission in the beginning of Chapter 11. Their mission is to help an Iraqi woman locate her lost son. How old is the boy?
5. The Special Ops guys that Perry’s unit is escorting in Chapter 10 say that they got some information from the confession box that there’s an IED factory located where?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)