|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jonesy describe as a “blues dude” that made a deal with the devil at the crossroads for some guitar licks in Chapter 3?
(a) Berry Blackwater.
(b) Robert Johnson.
(c) Muhammad Latif Al-Sadah.
(d) Nat King Cole.
2. The Special Ops guys that Perry’s unit is escorting in Chapter 10 say that they got some information from the confession box that there’s an IED factory located where?
(a) The An Najaf district.
(b) The New City area.
(c) The Old City area.
(d) The Rusafa district
3. What is the name of the Iraqi boy in Al-Uhaimir that sets up the soccer game between the American soldiers and the Iraqi children of the village in Chapter 12?
4. How old does Jean Darcy say her great-grandmother is in Chapter 3?
(a) 90 years old.
(b) 80 years old.
(c) 75 years old.
(d) 85 years old.
5. What does the narrator say Marla Kennedy found in one of the outhouses in Chapter 6?
(a) A black widow spider.
(b) A camel spider.
(c) A wolf spider.
(d) A banana spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Corporal Kennedy describe growing up in Chapter 10?
2. Private Robin Perry says that he is from where originally in Chapter 1?
3. What television station does the narrator’s squad pick up after stopping to camp for the night in Iraq in Chapter 4?
4. The stuffed monkey that Corporal Rios receives in the mail in Chapter 9 is what kind of monkey, according to Captain Miller?
5. What are the names of Corporal Pendleton’s daughters?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)