|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Chapter 11, “For every one of the coalition people that got killed, there were” how many dead Iraqis?
(a) “From thirty to fifty.”
(b) “From ten to twenty.”
(c) “From twenty to thirty.”
(d) “From five to ten.”
2. Where does the prisoner that the narrator’s squad takes say he learned to speak English in Chapter 5?
(a) New York.
3. Robin describes Jonesy as a guy in his unit from where in the letter in the Prologue?
4. What is the name of the Iraqi boy that the CA unit is trying to locate on their mission in Chapter 11?
(a) Muhammad Kazimayn-Sadah.
(b) Halima Telfah.
(c) Muhammad Latif Al-Sadah.
(d) Muhammad An Najaf.
5. When Corporal Rios receives a large package in the beginning of Chapter 9, the return address is from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the song that Jonesy writes about the sandstorm in Chapter 4?
2. When learning about the civilian executions in Chapter 13, Private Perry thinks back to a basketball game he’d played against what high school?
3. Who is described in Chapter 6 as “Saddam’s fourth or fifth cousin” that “spoke a little English and was between one hundred and two hundred years old”?
4. What do the CA unit soldiers offer to Jamil to come with them as a translator at the Republican Hospital in Chapter 11?
5. On what date does Major Sessions tell the hospital administrator that the Iraqi boy they are looking for disappeared in Chapter 11?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)