Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Sundiata traveling toward in order to battle with Soumaoro?
2. Who does Fassyky claim should pay the price for Soumaoro's evils?
3. Who is Siara Kouman Konaty?
4. Why is Soumaoro's army surprised by Sundiata's army?
5. Who first spots the Malian merchants in Mema?
Essay Topic 1
The Buffalo woman plays a large role in bringing together Sundiata's parents. Explain what the Buffalo Woman symbolized in Do, and how her destructive actions eventually led to the unification of Maghan and Sogolon.
Essay Topic 2
Sundiata had two main women in his life to act as mothers to him - Sogolon and Sassouma. Briefly describe each of these women, and then compare / contrast their mothering techniques with young Sundiata. Then, explain what effect each of these women had on Sundiata as he matured into adulthood.
Essay Topic 3
Sundiata goes through a significant change during the time he is a teenager. Briefly describe what Sundiata was like as a child, and compare / contrast that to what he was like as an adult. What small event proved to be the turning point in Sundiata's first rise to power?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)