Mid-Book Test (up to The Baobab Leaves)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does the king fear marrying Sogolon?
2. How does Sassouma feel about young Djata and the fact that he is seemingly slow?
3. Why is Sassouma jealous of Sogolon?
4. How does Fassyky win over Kanty's heart, and convince him not to kill him?
5. In Kouyaty's story, of what material does Kanty sew his clothing?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Sogolon eventually become the king's favorite wife?
2. How do...
This section contains 1,030 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)