|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Sundiata find himself does Sundiata find himself discussing with Nana Triban upon returning to Mali?
2. Who first spots the Malian merchants in Mema?
(b) Manding Bory.
3. What do the failing troops see that cause them to muster up enough courage to defeat Soumaoro's men?
(a) The angels of Sundiata's ancestors.
(b) The clouds breaking way for sunlight.
(c) Sundiata riding past them on horseback.
(d) A small Malian baby separated from her mother.
4. Why did the kings of Mali respect Sundiata when he was a boy?
(a) Because he could name every king that ever ruled Mali.
(b) Because he could name every flower that grew in Mali.
(c) Because he could name all his relatives.
(d) Because he could name every constallation in the sky.
5. Which of the following characters is described as having eyes on the back of his head?
(a) Mansa Traory.
(b) Manding Dory.
(c) Djeli Mamoudou Kouyate.
(d) Siara Kouman Konaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Tounkara's men feel about joining up with Sundiata's army?
2. To whom do Sundiata's soldiers tell their stories of battle in the hopes that they will be made into legends?
3. Where does Sundiata want to bury Sogolon?
4. What weapon does Sundiata use when he attempts to kill Soumaoro?
5. What are the Malian people only too happy to steal from Soumaoro's reserves when he is out of power?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)