|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Soumaoro react when he witnesses Sundiata's men wiping out his army?
(a) He is horrified.
(b) He is entertained.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is confused.
2. What do the people of Mali hope Sundiata can recover?
(a) Their pride.
(b) Their faith.
(c) Their land.
(d) Their money.
3. What part of Sundiata's body begins to glow after he drinks from a magical stream of water?
(a) His blood.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His breath.
(d) His hair.
4. What did Siara Kouman Konaty send to Sundiata in order to help him in his battle agains Soumaoro?
5. Which of the following characters is described as having eyes on the back of his head?
(a) Manding Dory.
(b) Siara Kouman Konaty.
(c) Mansa Traory.
(d) Djeli Mamoudou Kouyate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the merchants greet Sundiata?
2. How do Sundiata's allies treat his prisoners of war at the celebration?
3. What do the failing troops see that cause them to muster up enough courage to defeat Soumaoro's men?
4. Who steals the feather for Sundiata's bow and arrow?
5. Which way does the wind blow, signaling to Sundiata that it is time to return home?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)