|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where Sundiata and Soumaoro agree to meet and battle?
2. Who does Fassyky claim should pay the price for Soumaoro's evils?
(a) The entire nation.
(b) Soumaoro's son.
(c) The people of Sosso.
(d) Only Soumaoro.
3. Which old friend does Sundiata stop to pick up before meeting with Soumaoro?
(a) Manding Bory.
4. How many nations meet with Sundiata at his rise to power?
5. How soon after the arrival of the merchants does Sogolon die?
(a) A week later.
(b) That night.
(c) The next day.
(d) Two days later.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Sundiata's allies treat his prisoners of war at the celebration?
2. How does the adult Sundiata spend most of his days in Mali?
3. Who updates the reader on lives of Sundiata's friends?
4. Which of the following characters is described as having eyes on the back of his head?
5. How does Soumaoro react when he witnesses Sundiata's men wiping out his army?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)