|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sundiata prays to his gods, what does he ask them for?
2. How much of his army does Tounkara give to Sundiata when he leaves Mema?
(a) One-quarter of his army.
(b) His entire army.
(c) One-half of his army.
(d) One-third of his army.
3. How many nations meet with Sundiata at his rise to power?
4. After Mali falls to Kanty, what is life like in Mema?
(a) It is violent.
(b) It is exciting.
(c) It is peaceful.
(d) It is worrisome.
5. What topic does Sundiata find himself does Sundiata find himself discussing with Nana Triban upon returning to Mali?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do Sundiata's soldiers tell their stories of battle in the hopes that they will be made into legends?
2. What does the griot claim is the only think left of Sundiata's reign in present-day Mali?
3. How do the merchants address Sundiata?
4. Which way does the wind blow, signaling to Sundiata that it is time to return home?
5. Why isn't Sundiata able to kill Soumaoro on his first attempt?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)