|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the adult Sundiata spend most of his days in Mali?
2. What city is Sundiata traveling toward in order to battle with Soumaoro?
3. At the party, what history does Fassyky speak about to encourage the troops?
(a) The history of war.
(b) The history of Mali.
(c) The history of greatness.
(d) The history of famine.
4. When Nana Triban meets with Sundiata, what does she deny every doing?
(a) Plotting against him.
(b) Cursing him.
(c) Hating him.
(d) Loving him.
5. What do the Malian merchants tell Sundiata about Mali?
(a) That it has a strong army.
(b) That it is wealthy.
(c) That its people are starving.
(d) That it is destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many animals does Sundiata sacrifice upon returning home to Mali?
2. How do Sundiata's allies treat his prisoners of war at the celebration?
3. After Mali falls to Kanty, what is life like in Mema?
4. How soon after the arrival of the merchants does Sogolon die?
5. What do the people of Mali hope Sundiata can recover?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)