|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which way does the wind blow, signaling to Sundiata that it is time to return home?
2. Since Sundiata's rise to power, what has happened to the rate of crime in his land?
(a) It has raised.
(b) It has lessened slightly.
(c) It has reached zero.
(d) There is no rate of change.
3. When Soumaoro took over power of Mali, what did he deprive the people of?
4. What animal does Sundiata sacrifice in memory of the old buffalo woman?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A hen.
(c) A lamb.
(d) An eagle.
5. How do the merchants address Sundiata?
(a) As their savior.
(b) As their lord.
(c) As their master.
(d) As their king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sundiata promise to do to Mali when he returns?
2. What is the name of Soumaoro's nephew who joins in Sundiata's army?
3. Why is Soumaoro's army surprised by Sundiata's army?
4. Who wrote a song about Sundiata on the day her learned to walk?
5. Where does Sundiata want to construct his palace now that he is in power?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)