|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many animals does Sundiata sacrifice upon returning home to Mali?
2. In the battles between Sundiata and Soumaoro's men, who is usually victorious?
(a) Sundiata believes there is no victor in these battles.
(b) The armies victories are split evenly.
(c) Soumaoro's men are always victorious.
(d) Sundiata's men are always victorious.
3. After Sundiata abandons Soumaoro, who does he seek out to destroy?
(a) Soumaoro's allies.
(b) Soumaoro's parents.
(c) Soumaoro's followers.
(d) Soumaoro's children.
4. Why isn't Sundiata able to kill Soumaoro on his first attempt?
(a) Because another man jumped in front of the blow that should have killed Soumaoro.
(b) Because his strike misses Soumaoro's neck.
(c) Because Soumaoro is invincible.
(d) Because Soumaoro is stronger than Sundiata anticipated.
5. Which old friend does Sundiata stop to pick up before meeting with Soumaoro?
(a) Manding Bory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Sundiata attempts to give to Tounkara as payment?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sogolon's physical condition when her children are full-grown?
3. Who is Nana Triban?
4. How does the adult Sundiata spend most of his days in Mali?
5. Which way does the wind blow, signaling to Sundiata that it is time to return home?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)