|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Sundiata's allies treat his prisoners of war at the celebration?
(a) They treat the prisoners as brothers.
(b) They treat the prisoners with respect.
(c) They kill the prisoners.
(d) They mock the prisoners.
2. What is the name of Soumaoro's nephew who joins in Sundiata's army?
3. From which animal is a magical feather plucked that will be the downfall of Soumaoro?
(a) A flamingo.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A vulture.
4. Whose troops does Soumaoro first concentrate on defeating in the battle?
(a) His son's.
(b) His nephew's.
(d) His brother's.
5. When Soumaoro took over power of Mali, what did he deprive the people of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nana Triban?
2. Which of the following characters is described as having eyes on the back of his head?
3. What is Fassyky's first name?
4. What weapon does Sundiata use when he attempts to kill Soumaoro?
5. What city is Sundiata traveling toward in order to battle with Soumaoro?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)