|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where Sundiata meets with the nations to discuss their empire?
2. How did Nana Triban gain access into Soumaoro's sorcery chambers?
(a) She went in disguise.
(b) She seduced him.
(c) She climbed in through the window.
(d) She used the magic xylophone.
3. When Sundiata prays to his gods, what does he ask them for?
4. Which character is considered to have a mighty strength?
(a) Manding Bory.
(d) Fran Kamara.
5. Who updates the reader on lives of Sundiata's friends?
(a) Sogolon's spirit.
(c) The griot.
(d) Sundiata himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fassyky claim should pay the price for Soumaoro's evils?
2. How do the merchants address Sundiata?
3. How does Soumaoro react when he witnesses Sundiata's men wiping out his army?
4. What is Fassyky's first name?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Sundiata attempts to give to Tounkara as payment?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)