|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Soumaoro's army surprised by Sundiata's army?
(a) Because they fight in matching uniforms.
(b) Because they fight without wearing shoes.
(c) Because they fight at night.
(d) Because they fight with only their bare fists.
2. After Mali falls to Kanty, what is life like in Mema?
(a) It is violent.
(b) It is worrisome.
(c) It is peaceful.
(d) It is exciting.
3. Which character in the text does Fassyky compare to the land where he spent his chilldood?
(c) Manding Bory.
4. How do Tounkara's men feel about joining up with Sundiata's army?
(a) They do not voice their opinion.
(b) They refuse to go with him.
(c) They join him hesitantly.
(d) They join him eagerly.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sogolon's physical condition when her children are full-grown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Sundiata able to kill Soumaoro on his first attempt?
2. When Sundiata prays to his gods, what does he ask them for?
3. What does Sundiata dress as before he begins his battle?
4. How do Sundiata's allies treat his prisoners of war at the celebration?
5. What does Sundiata plan to do when he finds Dankaran?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)