|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the feather for Sundiata's bow and arrow?
(d) Nana Tripon.
2. What city is Sundiata traveling toward in order to battle with Soumaoro?
3. Why isn't Sundiata able to kill Soumaoro on his first attempt?
(a) Because his strike misses Soumaoro's neck.
(b) Because another man jumped in front of the blow that should have killed Soumaoro.
(c) Because Soumaoro is stronger than Sundiata anticipated.
(d) Because Soumaoro is invincible.
4. How does Soumaoro react when he witnesses Sundiata's men wiping out his army?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is entertained.
5. Which old friend does Sundiata stop to pick up before meeting with Soumaoro?
(a) Manding Bory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fassyky claim should pay the price for Soumaoro's evils?
2. Whose troops does Soumaoro first concentrate on defeating in the battle?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the life Sundiata's friends have led since the fall of Mali?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Sundiata attempts to give to Tounkara as payment?
5. Who is Siara Kouman Konaty?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)