|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which town is also knows as "the land of Sogolon?"
2. What type of party does Sundiata lead for his men on the eve of their big battle?
(a) A prayer service.
(b) A concert.
(c) A dance.
(d) A feast.
3. Why did the kings of Mali respect Sundiata when he was a boy?
(a) Because he could name every constallation in the sky.
(b) Because he could name every king that ever ruled Mali.
(c) Because he could name every flower that grew in Mali.
(d) Because he could name all his relatives.
4. What is the name of the city where Sundiata meets with the nations to discuss their empire?
5. How many nations meet with Sundiata at his rise to power?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first spots the Malian merchants in Mema?
2. To whom do Sundiata's soldiers tell their stories of battle in the hopes that they will be made into legends?
3. What is the name of Soumaoro's nephew who joins in Sundiata's army?
4. Who updates the reader on lives of Sundiata's friends?
5. What does Sundiata promise to do to Mali when he returns?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)