|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nana Triban meets with Sundiata, what does she deny every doing?
(a) Hating him.
(b) Cursing him.
(c) Loving him.
(d) Plotting against him.
2. How do Sundiata's allies treat his prisoners of war at the celebration?
(a) They kill the prisoners.
(b) They treat the prisoners with respect.
(c) They mock the prisoners.
(d) They treat the prisoners as brothers.
3. Whose troops does Soumaoro first concentrate on defeating in the battle?
(a) His son's.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His nephew's.
4. How do the merchants address Sundiata?
(a) As their king.
(b) As their master.
(c) As their lord.
(d) As their savior.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Sundiata attempts to give to Tounkara as payment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Sundiata able to kill Soumaoro on his first attempt?
2. What city is Sundiata traveling toward in order to battle with Soumaoro?
3. What animal does Sundiata sacrifice in memory of the old buffalo woman?
4. What is the name of Soumaoro's nephew who joins in Sundiata's army?
5. What color is the bird Soumaoro sees and knows that he is doomed?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)