|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is described as having eyes on the back of his head?
(a) Mansa Traory.
(b) Siara Kouman Konaty.
(c) Manding Dory.
(d) Djeli Mamoudou Kouyate.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sogolon's physical condition when her children are full-grown?
3. How soon after the arrival of the merchants does Sogolon die?
(a) That night.
(b) Two days later.
(c) A week later.
(d) The next day.
4. Which character in the text does Fassyky compare to the land where he spent his chilldood?
(c) Manding Bory.
5. Who first spots the Malian merchants in Mema?
(d) Manding Bory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sundiata plan to do when he finds Dankaran?
2. What do the Malian merchants tell Sundiata about Mali?
3. How long does it typically take Sundiata to fell an entire city Sourmaoro's old empire?
4. How many men is Sundiata rumored to be able to fell with one swing of his sword?
5. Why is Soumaoro's army surprised by Sundiata's army?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)