|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many animals does Sundiata sacrifice upon returning home to Mali?
2. From which animal is a magical feather plucked that will be the downfall of Soumaoro?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A vulture.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A flamingo.
3. What type of bird do both Sundiata and Soumaoro bewitch to send messages for them?
4. How do the people of Mali feel about Sundiata returning to the land?
(a) They are too afraid to voice their opinions.
(b) They support it.
(c) They are against it.
(d) They do not know of his decision.
5. What city is Sundiata traveling toward in order to battle with Soumaoro?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which way does the wind blow, signaling to Sundiata that it is time to return home?
2. How many slices does it take Fran Kamara to chop down a tree?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the life Sundiata's friends have led since the fall of Mali?
4. At the party, what history does Fassyky speak about to encourage the troops?
5. Where does Sundiata want to bury Sogolon?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)