|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Sundiata travels toward Soumaoro, what do the cities he passes through give to him?
2. What is the name of Soumaoro's nephew who joins in Sundiata's army?
3. What weapon does Sundiata use when he attempts to kill Soumaoro?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A hatchet.
(d) A spear.
4. How did Nana Triban gain access into Soumaoro's sorcery chambers?
(a) She went in disguise.
(b) She seduced him.
(c) She climbed in through the window.
(d) She used the magic xylophone.
5. What did Siara Kouman Konaty send to Sundiata in order to help him in his battle agains Soumaoro?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Soumaoro react when he witnesses Sundiata's men wiping out his army?
2. How many animals does Sundiata sacrifice upon returning home to Mali?
3. What do the kings of the nation give to Sundiata when they proclaim him emperor of the land?
4. What do the failing troops see that cause them to muster up enough courage to defeat Soumaoro's men?
5. How do Tounkara's men feel about joining up with Sundiata's army?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)