Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who updates the reader on lives of Sundiata's friends?
(a) Sogolon's spirit.
(c) Sundiata himself.
(d) The griot.
2. How many animals does Sundiata sacrifice upon returning home to Mali?
3. How do Tounkara's men feel about joining up with Sundiata's army?
(a) They refuse to go with him.
(b) They do not voice their opinion.
(c) They join him hesitantly.
(d) They join him eagerly.
4. What color are the clothes Sundiata wears in battle?
5. What do the Malian merchants tell Sundiata about Mali?
(a) That it is destroyed.
(b) That it has a strong army.
(c) That its people are starving.
(d) That it is wealthy.
6. Which character in the text does Fassyky compare to the land where he spent his chilldood?
(c) Manding Bory.
7. Where does Siara Kouman Konaty live?
(a) In Mema.
(b) In Ghana.
(c) In Mali.
(d) In Toron.
8. Since Sundiata's rise to power, what has happened to the rate of crime in his land?
(a) It has lessened slightly.
(b) It has raised.
(c) There is no rate of change.
(d) It has reached zero.
9. How do the people of Mali feel about Sundiata returning to the land?
(a) They support it.
(b) They are too afraid to voice their opinions.
(c) They do not know of his decision.
(d) They are against it.
10. What do the people of Mali hope Sundiata can recover?
(a) Their land.
(b) Their money.
(c) Their pride.
(d) Their faith.
11. When Nana Triban meets with Sundiata, what does she deny every doing?
(a) Cursing him.
(b) Hating him.
(c) Plotting against him.
(d) Loving him.
12. What city is Sundiata traveling toward in order to battle with Soumaoro?
13. Why did the kings of Mali respect Sundiata when he was a boy?
(a) Because he could name every flower that grew in Mali.
(b) Because he could name every constallation in the sky.
(c) Because he could name all his relatives.
(d) Because he could name every king that ever ruled Mali.
14. What type of party does Sundiata lead for his men on the eve of their big battle?
(a) A concert.
(b) A feast.
(c) A prayer service.
(d) A dance.
15. Which old friend does Sundiata stop to pick up before meeting with Soumaoro?
(b) Manding Bory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a song about Sundiata on the day her learned to walk?
2. What part of Sundiata's body begins to glow after he drinks from a magical stream of water?
3. Which character is considered to have a mighty strength?
4. What does Sundiata dress as before he begins his battle?
5. Why is Soumaoro's army surprised by Sundiata's army?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)