1. Which of the following types of poems is the genre which "Sundiata" belongs to?
2. In which African country does this story take place?
3. Which group of African people is focused on in Sundiata's story?
4. To what religion do Sundiata's ancestors belong?
5. Where do Sundiata's relatives travel for advise at the opening of the story?
6. From whom do Sundiata's ancestors seek advise at the opening of the story?
7. On which topic do Sundiata's ancestors seek advise from the heavens?
8. Which of the following activities do Sundiata's ancestors excel at?
This section contains 3,977 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)