|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls ill, causing king Soumaba to relocate the family to a river country?
(a) Manding Bory.
2. Why do ancient African kings want griots?
(a) To have constant companionship.
(b) Because griots were thought to be magical.
(c) To be able to pour out their deepest secrets.
(d) To keep their memories alive.
3. What does Kanty steal from Fakoli?
(a) His land.
(b) His wife.
(c) His crops.
(d) His money.
4. What does Kanty demand from his country's neighboring lands?
5. Which of the following actions is Djata most often seen doing by the villagers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Djata's physicality as a boy?
2. What is the role of a griot?
3. What appears in the sky at the moment that Sagolon's baby is born?
4. What does Sundiata discover about Mansa Konkon, the king of Djedeba?
5. From whom do Sundiata's ancestors seek advise at the opening of the story?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)