|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what event does Sundiata promise to stand up and walk?
(a) After Dankaran rises to power.
(b) After a humiliating beating.
(c) After his eighteenth birthday.
(d) After his mother passes away.
2. Which of the following countries is under Kanty's rule?
3. What appears in the sky at the moment that Sagolon's baby is born?
(a) A ray of sunshine.
(b) A rainbow.
(c) A storm cloud.
(d) A flash of lightning.
4. Who first spreads the gossip that Sundiata has sworn to stand up and walk?
(a) Manding Bory.
5. What animal do the villagers attribute to the new baby?
(a) A gazelle.
(b) A flamingo.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical deformity does the hunter tell the king his future wife should have?
2. What gift did ancient African kings believe griots could give them?
3. To what religion do Sundiata's ancestors belong?
4. How do the warriors kill the animal that is terrorizing Do?
5. Which of the following actions is Djata most often seen doing by the villagers?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)