|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lion Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group of African people is focused on in Sundiata's story?
(a) The working class.
(b) The peseants.
(c) The servants.
(d) The kings.
2. From what land is the hunter from?
3. How does the king react to the news that Sogolon has gone into labor?
(a) He is very nervous.
(b) He is completely apathetic.
(c) He is not home when the news breaks out.
(d) He is angry.
4. What physical deformity does the hunter tell the king his future wife should have?
(a) She should be a mute.
(b) She should be a giant.
(c) She should be a dwarf.
(d) She should be a humpback.
5. How many names is the new baby given at his naming ceremony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sundiata's relatives travel for advise at the opening of the story?
2. How do the warriors kill the animal that is terrorizing Do?
3. To what religion do Sundiata's ancestors belong?
4. What animal is terrorizing the land of Do?
5. What animal do the villagers attribute to the new baby?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)