|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kouroukan Fougan or The Division of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Siara Kouman Konaty live?
(a) In Mali.
(b) In Toron.
(c) In Mema.
(d) In Ghana.
2. How long does it typically take Sundiata to fell an entire city Sourmaoro's old empire?
(a) One hour.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
3. From what land is the hunter from?
4. Which of the following characters is described as having eyes on the back of his head?
(a) Siara Kouman Konaty.
(b) Manding Dory.
(c) Djeli Mamoudou Kouyate.
(d) Mansa Traory.
5. On which topic do Sundiata's ancestors seek advise from the heavens?
(a) How to rule the country.
(b) How to make their women fertile.
(c) How to be dilligent apostles.
(d) How to make their crops flourish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Soumaoro's army surprised by Sundiata's army?
2. How many slices does it take Fran Kamara to chop down a tree?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Kanty?
4. Why does Sogolon believe Djata does not speak with other children?
5. Which character in the text does Fassyky compare to the land where he spent his chilldood?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)