|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kouroukan Fougan or The Division of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kanty demand from his country's neighboring lands?
2. What does Sundiata discover about Mansa Konkon, the king of Djedeba?
(a) That he is a great hunter.
(b) That he is a great swimmer.
(c) That he is a great warrior.
(d) That he is a great sorcerer.
3. At the party, what history does Fassyky speak about to encourage the troops?
(a) The history of greatness.
(b) The history of war.
(c) The history of Mali.
(d) The history of famine.
4. Which of the following ailments affects Sundiata?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is lame.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is blind.
5. Who does Sassouma consult with to help in her plot against Sogolon?
(a) The musicians.
(b) The sorcerers.
(c) The medicine man.
(d) The entertainers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the king react to the news that Sogolon has gone into labor?
2. Where are the Malian merchants first spotted?
3. What is the name of the king's first wife?
4. What object does the hunter use to tell the king's fortune?
5. What do the failing troops see that cause them to muster up enough courage to defeat Soumaoro's men?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)