|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kouroukan Fougan or The Division of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what religion do Sundiata's ancestors belong?
2. How much of his army does Tounkara give to Sundiata when he leaves Mema?
(a) His entire army.
(b) One-half of his army.
(c) One-third of his army.
(d) One-quarter of his army.
3. Who first spots the Malian merchants in Mema?
(b) Manding Bory.
4. Which way does the wind blow, signaling to Sundiata that it is time to return home?
5. Who updates the reader on lives of Sundiata's friends?
(a) Sundiata himself.
(c) The griot.
(d) Sogolon's spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kouyaty begin his story of Sundiata?
2. Who does Sogolon worry might kill Manding Bory?
3. How long does it typically take Sundiata to fell an entire city Sourmaoro's old empire?
4. How does the room respond when Fassyky plays Kanty's magical musical instrument?
5. What topic does Sundiata find himself does Sundiata find himself discussing with Nana Triban upon returning to Mali?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)