|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Krina.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the feather for Sundiata's bow and arrow?
(c) Nana Tripon.
2. Out of what metal does Sundiata ask the blacksmiths to make his walking rod?
3. What is the name of the city where Sundiata and Soumaoro agree to meet and battle?
4. Who is named heir to the throne once the king dies?
(c) Manding Bory.
(d) Djeli Mamoudou Kouyate.
5. Which of the following ailments affects Sundiata?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is lame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sundiata dress as before he begins his battle?
2. How does Sundiata's family react to the arrival of the Malian merchants?
3. At the party, what history does Fassyky speak about to encourage the troops?
4. How do the people of Mali treat Sundiata after the king dies?
5. What does Sogolon beg to borrow from Sassouma?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)