|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Krina.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ailments affects Sundiata?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He is lame.
(d) He is blind.
2. What type of party does Sundiata lead for his men on the eve of their big battle?
(a) A feast.
(b) A concert.
(c) A dance.
(d) A prayer service.
3. How does the adult Sundiata spend most of his days in Mali?
4. How many witches does Sassouma hire to kill Sundiata?
(b) Nine hundred.
5. What do the failing troops see that cause them to muster up enough courage to defeat Soumaoro's men?
(a) The angels of Sundiata's ancestors.
(b) Sundiata riding past them on horseback.
(c) A small Malian baby separated from her mother.
(d) The clouds breaking way for sunlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mali falls to Kanty, what is life like in Mema?
2. What skill does Fassyky teach Sundiata to do?
3. What does Sundiata dress as before he begins his battle?
4. After what event does Sundiata promise to stand up and walk?
5. Whose troops does Soumaoro first concentrate on defeating in the battle?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)