|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Krina.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the feather for Sundiata's bow and arrow?
(d) Nana Tripon.
2. Which character in the text does Fassyky compare to the land where he spent his chilldood?
(d) Manding Bory.
3. How do the people of Mali treat Sundiata after the king dies?
(a) They ignore him.
(b) They are kind to him.
(c) They mock him.
(d) They revere him.
4. How does Sundiata's family react to the arrival of the Malian merchants?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are nervous.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are confused.
5. How do the merchants address Sundiata?
(a) As their king.
(b) As their lord.
(c) As their master.
(d) As their savior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is named heir to the throne once the king dies?
2. What do the Malian merchants tell Sundiata about Mali?
3. Which of the following ailments affects Sundiata?
4. After what event does Sundiata promise to stand up and walk?
5. Where does Sassouma force Sologon to live after the king dies?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)