1. Which of the following types of poems is the genre which "Sundiata" belongs to?
2. In which African country does this story take place?
3. Which group of African people is focused on in Sundiata's story?
(a) The kings.
(b) The servants.
(c) The working class.
(d) The peseants.
4. To what religion do Sundiata's ancestors belong?
5. Where do Sundiata's relatives travel for advise at the opening of the story?
(a) To the palace.
(b) To Mecca.
(c) To the river.
(d) To Nirvana.
6. From whom do Sundiata's ancestors seek advise at the opening of the story?
7. On which topic do Sundiata's ancestors seek advise from the heavens?
(a) How to rule the country.
(b) How to be dilligent apostles.
(c) How to make their crops flourish.
(d) How to make their women fertile.
8. Which of the following activities do Sundiata's ancestors excel at?
This section contains 3,977 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)