Short Answer Key
Book 1, Chapter 1
1. What title does Robert Cohn achieve while attending Princeton?
Middleweight boxing champion
2. Robert Cohn is a Jewish man attending Princeton. How does this make him feel?
Inferior and shy
3. What happens to Robert Cohn when his instructor, Spider Kelly overmatches him?
He gets his nose flattened.
4. What is the financial status of Robert Cohn's parents who reside in New York?
They are one of the richest Jewish, New York families.
5. After graduating from Princeton, Robert Cohn is bitter and self-conscious. What is one of the first things he does?
He marries the first girl who is nice to him.
6. After five years of marriage, three children and spending close to fifty thousand dollars, what does Robert Cohn's rich wife do?
She leaves him for a painter of miniatures.
7. Robert Cohn moves to California and uses...
This section contains 4,234 words|
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)