|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brett's friend, Zizi, introduce her to when she and Jake go into the Café Select?
(a) Count Mippipopolous
(b) Aloysius Kirby
(c) Marshal Ney
(d) Robert Cohn
2. What is the name of the hotel that Jake, Bill and Cohen stay at in Pamplona?
(a) Hotel Basque
(b) Hotel Torino
(c) Hotel Bayonne
(d) Hotel Montoya
3. What is Brett's response when the Count asks her to go to Biarritz, Cannes, or Monte Carlo?
(a) She says that she would be delighted to go to all those places.
(b) She says that she would rather go to America with him.
(c) She says that she cannot go because Cohn would be upset.
(d) She says that she knows too many people everywhere and she is in love with Jake.
4. What is it called when the bulls are let into the corral with the steers?
5. How does Mike feel about missing the fight and staying with Brett for the evening?
(a) He's disappointed but tries not to show it.
(b) He's angry.
(c) He's very excited.
(d) He resigns himself to the fact that he will miss the fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the procedure to cross the border from France into Spain?
2. What types of emotion do Jake and his friends feel after the bull fight is over?
3. Why does Frances tell Robert not to have scenes with his young ladies?
4. What did Frances say that Robert did to his secretary at Frances' request?
5. What do Jake, Bill and Cohn decide to do after Jake receives the telegram from Brett says she and Mike stopped in San Sebastian for the night?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)