|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert Cohn go to America after three years in Europe?
(a) His novel is accepted at a publishing company in America.
(b) He wants to see his children.
(c) He teaches a literary class at Princeton.
(d) He goes to visit his mother.
2. Who do Bill and Jake see in a taxi as they are walking down the street to a restaurant?
(a) Lady Brett Ashley
(b) Robert Cohn
(c) Harvey Stone
(d) Mike Campbell
3. Who are the two friends Robert Cohn has during his three years in Europe?
(a) Jake and Spider Kelly
(b) Spider Kelly and Frances
(c) Spider Kelly and Braddocks
(d) Braddocks and Jake
4. What does Bill tell Jake he should be the minute he gets up in the morning?
(a) Serious and ready to work
(b) Adamant and angry
(c) Ironical and full of pity
(d) Comical and nonchalant
5. How long does the fiesta last?
(a) Day and night for three days
(b) One day and night
(c) Only daytime celebrations for seven days
(d) Day and night for seven days
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike feel about missing the fight and staying with Brett for the evening?
2. What does Robert Cohn think about Paris after returning from America?
3. How are the houses in Burguete arranged?
4. Why does Jake ask Georgette, the prostitute, to have dinner with him?
5. Why do all the passengers sit on top of the bus before it leaves for Baguete?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)