|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brett say she is feeling after she and Jake get into the taxi?
(a) In love
2. What is the name of the hotel that Jake, Bill and Cohen stay at in Pamplona?
(a) Hotel Torino
(b) Hotel Montoya
(c) Hotel Basque
(d) Hotel Bayonne
3. What did it mean when the Basque said "Arriba" to Bill and Jake?
(a) Stop drinking
(b) Put it down
(c) Lift it up
(d) Put the cork on
4. What gifts does Wilson-Harris give to Jake and Bill when they leave for Pamplona?
(a) He gives them each a goatskin flask.
(b) He gives them each a bottle of wine.
(c) He gives them each a new rod.
(d) He gives each of them an envelope with flies for fishing.
5. What does Jake do when Georgette touches him while they are driving in the horse-cab?
(a) He closes his eyes and enjoys her touch.
(b) He pushes her hand away.
(c) He bends over and kisses her.
(d) He moves closer to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the concierge of Jake's flat changer her opinion of Brett?
2. What did a Basque offer to Jake and Bill as they waited in the heat for the bus to leave for Burguete?
3. What is Jake's reply when Cohn asks him if he is worried about his life passing him by?
4. Robert Cohn falls asleep in Jakes office and talks in his sleep. What does he say?
5. What happens to Robert Cohn when his instructor, Spider Kelly overmatches him?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)