|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Cohn think about Paris after returning from America?
(a) He loves Paris and never wants to leave.
(b) He is sick of Paris.
(c) He considers Paris his home.
(d) Paris is one of his favorite cities.
2. Who does Brett leave the dance-club with?
3. How do Jake and Bill stay warm after they finish their evening meal?
(a) They sit in front of the fireplace.
(b) They put on extra layers of clothing.
(c) They go for a run through the town.
(d) They go to bed and read.
4. What is Mike assigned to bring to Pamplona?
(a) Extra money for the nightlife
(b) Extra money for playing bridge
(c) Two rods with reels, lines and flies
(d) A case of wine
5. How are the houses in Burguete arranged?
(a) In a circle around the town
(b) Along both sides of the road and down side streets
(c) In city blocks
(d) Along both sides of the road with no side streets
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of artwork is hanging from the walls in Jake's hotel?
2. As Jake lies in bed, what does he start thinking about that keeps him from sleeping?
3. What does Cohn tell Jake after Jake apologizes for telling him to go to hell?
4. Why does Krum have a difficult time going out to the Dingo or the Select?
5. Why does Jake think of Cohn as Moses seeing the Promised Land for the first time while they are having a drink together at the dance?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)