|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Brett and Jake decide to go after leaving the dance-club?
(a) To Brett's place
(b) To Jake's place
(c) To a show
(d) Just driving around
2. How does Jake introduce Georgette to his friends when they meet at the restaurant?
(a) As his cousin
(b) As his sister
(c) As his fiancée
(d) As a poule he picked up on the street
3. Robert Cohn is a Jewish man attending Princeton. How does this make him feel?
(a) Inferior and shy
(b) Superior and snooty
(c) Angry and reclusive
(d) Outgoing and proud
4. What does Robert Cohn think about Paris after returning from America?
(a) He considers Paris his home.
(b) He is sick of Paris.
(c) He loves Paris and never wants to leave.
(d) Paris is one of his favorite cities.
5. Robert Cohn falls asleep in Jakes office and talks in his sleep. What does he say?
(a) He says that he doesn't want it to happen to him.
(b) He says that his life is passing him by. He's losing his way.
(c) He says that he can't do it. Nothing will make him do it.
(d) He says that he has to go to South America. He just has to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Robert Cohn achieve while attending Princeton?
2. Why does Jake ask Georgette, the prostitute, to have dinner with him?
3. Georgette asks Jake what is wrong with him, since he doesn't want her to touch him. What does he reply?
4. Why doesn't Cohn want Jake talking about meeting the American girl in Strasbourg?
5. What is the financial status of Robert Cohn's parents who reside in New York?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)