|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert Cohn moves to California and uses the remainder of his fifty thousand dollars to back and become sole editor of what magazine?
(a) The Fine Arts and Music Magazine
(b) Review of the Arts
(c) The California Coastline
(d) The Princeton Review
2. Where do Brett and Jake decide to go after leaving the dance-club?
(a) To a show
(b) To Brett's place
(c) Just driving around
(d) To Jake's place
3. What does Robert Cohn think about Paris after returning from America?
(a) He considers Paris his home.
(b) He loves Paris and never wants to leave.
(c) Paris is one of his favorite cities.
(d) He is sick of Paris.
4. Jake runs into some of his friends while eating at the restaurant with Georgette. Where does Braddocks ask Jake and Georgette to go?
(a) To the Louvre
(b) To the dance club, bal musette
(c) To Foyot's
(d) A walk along the Seinne
5. Why is Robert Cohn so anxious to go to South America with Jake?
(a) He wants to research the area before taking Frances there.
(b) He is afraid his life is moving too fast and he is not really living it.
(c) He wants to buy a vacation home there for Frances.
(d) He wants to inquire into investing in coffee beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robert Cohn go to America after three years in Europe?
2. What happens to Robert Cohn when his instructor, Spider Kelly overmatches him?
3. Who are the two friends Robert Cohn has during his three years in Europe?
4. Robert Cohn is a Jewish man attending Princeton. How does this make him feel?
5. Robert Cohn falls asleep in Jakes office and talks in his sleep. What does he say?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)