|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the religious festival celebrated on July 6?
(a) San Sombra
(b) San Fermin
(c) San Riau
(d) San Pamplona
2. What does Bill tell Jake the secret to success is?
(a) Write the great American novel
(b) Never be daunted
(c) Try to stop injustice
(d) Invest wisely
3. What is Brett's formal title?
(a) Mon Cherie Brett
(b) Countess Ashley
(c) Lady Ashley
(d) Duchess Ashley
4. Did Jake and Bill have any luck fishing after their long hike into the valley of the Rio de la Fabrica?
(a) Jake catches six trout and Bill catches four.
(b) They each catch one trout.
(c) Jake catches six trout but Bill has no luck.
(d) They don't get any bites all morning.
5. How does Jake react when Brett tells him she was in San Sebastian with Cohn?
(a) His eyes tear up and his lip trembles.
(b) He tells Brett she cannot go to Pamplona.
(c) He is nasty and sarcastic.
(d) He is indifferent to the whole situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jake meets Brett and Mike at the Dingo and Mike is a bit drunk. What does Mike ask Jake at the time?
2. What gifts does Wilson-Harris give to Jake and Bill when they leave for Pamplona?
3. What is Brett's response when the Count asks her to go to Biarritz, Cannes, or Monte Carlo?
4. What is the cost for room and board at Jake's hotel in Burguete?
5. How does Mike feel about missing the fight and staying with Brett for the evening?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)