|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Brett and Jake decide to go after leaving the dance-club?
(a) To Brett's place
(b) To Jake's place
(c) To a show
(d) Just driving around
2. What is the cost for room and board at Jake's hotel in Burguete?
(a) Seven pesetas, but the wine is included
(b) Five pesetas, which Jake feels is reasonable
(c) Twelve pesetas, which Jake feels is too much
(d) Three pesetas, which is cheap
3. How do Jake and Bill stay warm after they finish their evening meal?
(a) They go for a run through the town.
(b) They go to bed and read.
(c) They put on extra layers of clothing.
(d) They sit in front of the fireplace.
4. Jake tells Brett that he loves her so much and makes a suggestion to her. What is the suggestion?
(a) That they live together
(b) That they get married
(c) That they see other people
(d) That they avoid each other
5. Georgette asks Jake what is wrong with him, since he doesn't want her to touch him. What does he reply?
(a) He was hurt in the war.
(b) He had too much to drink.
(c) He has a girlfriend.
(d) He is afraid of catching something from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jake runs into some of his friends while eating at the restaurant with Georgette. Where does Braddocks ask Jake and Georgette to go?
2. How did the Count receive the wounds above his ribs?
3. Who does Brett leave the dance-club with?
4. The Count boasts that he has been around. Where has he been?
5. How does Jake justify the insulting things he says?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)