Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Count when he received his wounds?
(a) On a business trip
(b) Fighting in a revolution
(c) On a naval ship
(d) In the Italian front
2. How are the houses in Burguete arranged?
(a) Along both sides of the road and down side streets
(b) In city blocks
(c) In a circle around the town
(d) Along both sides of the road with no side streets
3. How does Brett say she is feeling after she and Jake get into the taxi?
(c) In love
4. Jake meets Brett and Mike at the Dingo and Mike is a bit drunk. What does Mike ask Jake at the time?
(a) He asks if Jake is still in love with Brett.
(b) He asks if he and Brett can go to Pamplona with Jake and Bill.
(c) He asks if he said anything embarrassing the night before.
(d) He asks if Cohn is in love with Brett.
5. What does Cohn tell Jake after Jake apologizes for telling him to go to hell?
(a) He tells Jake that he is the best friend he has.
(b) He threatens Jake and tells him to watch his tongue.
(c) He insults Jake, saying that he is not worth the trouble.
(d) He tells Jake that he doesn't want to see him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuses do Brett and Jake give when the Count suggests that they get married?
2. How do Jake and Bill stay warm after they finish their evening meal?
3. What does Jake do when Georgette touches him while they are driving in the horse-cab?
4. What is Mike assigned to bring to Pamplona?
5. What is the cost for room and board at Jake's hotel in Burguete?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)